Investigation begins into new allegation against Jerry Sandusky

What a fricken mess there. Must be many cover-ups there.

An investigation has begun into a new allegation of sexual abuse against imprisoned former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky.

According to the Centre Daily Times, Penn State police said someone came forward with an allegation of abuse between 2000 and 2010.

https://sports.yahoo.com/investigat...egation-against-jerry-sandusky-152643712.html

He was a nasty, disgusting pigpile of a human being, bastard pedophile. The worst part is so many within that administration and coaching staff knew about it and looked the other way just to keep the win train rolling in football. I used to cheer for them as a kid, but will never cheer for Pennsylvania State University ever again. They approach Iowa, and Wisconsin level dislike for me now, except I respect the Iowa and Wisconsin programs for there continued success. I will never respect PSU again for what that coach did to kid's in their community.

He was a nasty, disgusting pigpile of a human being, bastard pedophile. The worst part is so many within that administration and coaching staff knew about it and looked the other way just to keep the win train rolling in football. I used to cheer for them as a kid, but will never cheer for Pennsylvania State University ever again. They approach Iowa, and Wisconsin level dislike for me now, except I respect the Iowa and Wisconsin programs for there continued success. I will never respect PSU again for what that coach did to kid's in their community.

You are so right. May those involved burn in hell.

Paterno helped cover it up. #neverforget

Paterno helped cover it up. #neverforget

I don't believe Paterno lied -- purposefully gave false statements or misinformation -- to any investigator, police or university.

But I do believe that he looked the other way, which depending on who you're asking is just as bad or maybe worse.

Big Al is gonna get even with him in the slammer, if you know what I mean.

Top Bottom