App State goes down

mnsportcat

Reaction score
Some team that everyone said we beat a nobody we played and won just took down app state. Congrats talon

Couldn't just use the GO GSU thread?

Post Police at it again!

PMW - feel free to chill out a bit rather than consistently noting instances where someone's post does not meet your personal board efficiency standards! I trust the mods to moderate...

I am happy this is a new thread and think it is appropriate.

Ski-U-Mah Row The Boat Go Gophers

Georgia Southern is now 7-3 and they beat #20 Appalachian State. As noted, makes Gopher schedule look better.

Baylor escaped with a 17-14 win over WV.

Some team that everyone said we beat a nobody we played and won just took down app state. Congrats talon

Where do you think GSU would be rated in FBS? Above or below 80?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where was App State ranked?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The "worst undefeated team" thing has been fun. As the season progresses, the darn Gophers keep sliding down to being the worst undefeated team, over and over again. :)

The "worst undefeated team" thing has been fun. As the season progresses, the darn Gophers keep sliding down to being the worst undefeated team, over and over again. :)

I wanted to post something similar.
1) After non conference the Gophs were the worst undefeated
2) After 6 games, the worst undefeated of the 30 remaining (I just made that number up for exaggeration purposes but might be close)
3) Of the 18 remaining undefeated, Minnesota most likely to lose.
4) A lot of the same but with smaller number of undefeated.
5) A lot of the same again but with an even smaller number of undefeated.
6) This is getting tiresome of being the most likely to lose of the undefeated but not losing for 7 games (after the first win).

Southern should be favored in two of their remaining games, a toss up in one, and a road dog in the last one. So, likely looking at 7 wins with an outside shot at 8. Considering they had to play Minnesota, LSU and a Louisiana Lafayette team that is top 50 in SP+, they're are likely to finish with a pretty solid season all things considered.

Southern should be favored in two of their remaining games, a toss up in one, and a road dog in the last one. So, likely looking at 7 wins with an outside shot at 8. Considering they had to play Minnesota, LSU and a Louisiana Lafayette team that is top 50 in SP+, they're are likely to finish with a pretty solid season all things considered.

No, no, no... you're spoiling a very treasured narrative.

Minnesota only beats crappy teams. Come on, now; you know the mantra.

It will suck when we are the worst undefeated out of 4.

When we win out, they can finally just say worst champion ever.

You should find a new team to root for. We don’t need you.

Oh, I’m sorry. Real fans think GSU is a juggernaut. I missed the memo.

Nah, real fans don’t have an attention-seeking signature and a disingenuous ax to grind. This fandom isn’t for you, loser.

Nah, real fans don’t have an attention-seeking signature and a disingenuous ax to grind. This fandom isn’t for you, loser.

Wow. You have really given me something to think about. I’ll strive to be more like you. That seems important to you.

On second thought - looking at your most recent posts it seems ripping on people’s weight is a go to for you. Maybe I don’t want to be a “real fan” like you.

That's a straw man argument. No one is saying they are a "juggernaught," just that it helps our strength of schedule if our opponents are winning. Having said that, our strength of schedule doesn't really matter than much. I suppose it could help a little in the bowl game selection process.

I think you meant to use this bit of snark for SDSU; GSU is, in fact, in the FBS.

That's a straw man argument. <b>No one is saying they are a "juggernaught," just that it helps our strength of schedule if our opponents are winning. </b>Having said that, our strength of schedule doesn't really matter than much. I suppose it could help a little in the bowl game selection process.

Ah, no. I responded to the OP who posted (paraphrasing), “all you dummies who said GSU wasn’t very good, TAKE THAT. They just beat a ranked team.” If the OP was just saying, “this will help our SoS” I wouldn’t have even responded.

I asked the OP how good he thought GSU was and some looney bird told me that the Gophers don’t need fans like me. Again, seems pretty unlikely what he actually meant was “this will help our SoS”.

Top Bottom