Go GSU

Got ourselves a football game now...unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if GSU doesn't score a TD in this drive or take up 4 minuets GSU is in trouble!!

This is where inability to throw the ball is a killer.

PitinoFa[SIZE=5 said:
[/SIZE]n;1826243]This is where inability to throw the ball is a killer.

TRUE

Pathetic. I could care less how GSU competes. I do care how the Gophers do.

West Virginia trying to lose. Dropped 2nd down pass that would have been a 1st down. Instead its a punt.

Pathetic. I could care less how GSU competes. I do care how the Gophers do.

Well this is a thread started to discuss the GSU game, so you don’t need to be part of it. You’re aware no ones forcing you to come into it...

Congrats on the win, Talon!

GSU baby! Nice nail biting win

On another note. Baylor up 7-0. The announcer made a comment about "Beautiful Waco, TX." He must not get out much.
Clearly, you don't watch Fixer Upper.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

That D line was gassed at the end, but they did what they needed to do and congrats on beating a ranked App State.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU THAT STAYED UP AND WATHED THE GSU GAME AND PULLED FOR US.

IF WE WIN OUT IT MAY HELP YPU WITH YOUR POWER OF SHEDULE.

and it will help us get a decent bowl game.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU THAT STAYED UP AND WATHED THE GSU GAME AND PULLED FOR US.

IF WE WIN OUT IT MAY HELP YPU WITH YOUR POWER OF SHEDULE.

and it will help us get a decent bowl game.

Happy to GSUsTALON, good luck in the last 3rd of the season to you guys. And thank you [emoji1303]

Congrats Talon, a win is a win, even if it isn't pretty, esp against an undefeated team. That helps the Gopher's in two ways, as it makes our SOS a little tougher, of course, but also narrows down the # of undefeated teams there are out there. Now the Gophs just got to do their part I guess. Baylor holds on though. But... it was not a pretty win, so it wouldn't shock me if we actually moved ahead of them in next week's polls? WVU was only 3-4 going into the game, so....

But honestly all that REALLY matters is how we play vs PSU. We bring our A game and they bring anything less than theirs, and I think we win. If they bring their A game? Well, then there is always luck, lol. Hey, one of my favorite Gopher FB memories is when Glen Mason led the Gophers to that win over #2 PSU. I'd bet Fleck and his staff are the far superior coaching staff compared to Mason, and PSU isn't #2 this time, but they were overrated that year, as I don't think they won their next 2 games, either? Could this year's PSU team also be overrated?

Congrats Talon, a win is a win, even if it isn't pretty, esp against an undefeated team. That helps the Gopher's in two ways, as it makes our SOS a little tougher, of course, but also narrows down the # of undefeated teams there are out there. Now the Gophs just got to do their part I guess. Baylor holds on though. But... it was not a pretty win, so it wouldn't shock me if we actually moved ahead of them in next week's polls? WVU was only 3-4 going into the game, so....

But honestly all that REALLY matters is how we play vs PSU. We bring our A game and they bring anything less than theirs, and I think we win. If they bring their A game? Well, then there is always luck, lol. Hey, one of my favorite Gopher FB memories is when Glen Mason led the Gophers to that win over #2 PSU. I'd bet Fleck and his staff are the far superior coaching staff compared to Mason, and PSU isn't #2 this time, but they were overrated that year, as I don't think they won their next 2 games, either? Could this year's PSU team also be overrated?

This years Penn State could definitely be overrated. People want to talk about the Gopher’s weak resume. Well it just got a little better with GSU’s win. But also, you look at who Penn State has beaten. A bad Michigan State team, a Michigan team that has not performed well against many highly ranked opponents under Harbaugh and Michigan crept back towards the end, they barely escaped Iowa whom I think is overrated, and they barely beat Pitt a team that only has one impressive win over UCF by 1 point. I’m just wondering why people think Penn State is on a whole different level of good. I’d say we have a huge advantage being home and taking their home crowd and stadium atmosphere away from them. I think our offense is more explosive, and I think our defenses are very similar. It’s going to be a close game, but I think the Gophers are the real deal this year. In addition, Fleck does a great job not letting them think too highly of themselves. He keeps them grounded, and always feeling like they have more to prove to everyone. They’re going to be hungry for a win. An early score on them or forced turnover, and we could take the game.

I don't know why you think Penn State is great.
Watch their second half against Michigan.
Watch their game against Iowa.

Go back and then watch our game against Iowa last year.

We win by 17+.

Happy to GSUsTALON, good luck in the last 3rd of the season to you guys. And thank you [emoji1303]

NO THANKS NEEDE FOR GSU.

The Gophers are at the top of their game.

Hope you reach the top 4 or at least the top 6

WELL THEN LET THE GOPHERS BEAT PSU!

Perhaps (maybe) PSU isn't over-rated, we just might be that good. More and more sports analysts are hopping on the Boat. #RTDB

Is Minnesota still the worst undefeated team?

Hell yeah! Georgia Southern with a big win!

Get bowl eligible Talon. Gopherhole is rooting for your team

The Gophers are undefeated.

If it were 5 years ago maybe GSU could help your power index by winning the last 3 games and a bowl game.

At this time the Gophers have their fate in the coaches and players execution and will to win!

SO KICK PSUs ASS.
GSU was supposed to lose by at least 21 points to #25 App State.

I think the positive vibes from the Great White North led us to victory!:cool:

Last edited:

LAST OF MY POSTS ON THIS THREAD

When we play Troy State please start a pull for GSU thread.

I don't believe in LUCK but something happened that allowed us to beat #25 App. State where GSUs offense and defense put together a pritty good game.

I know a few of you on this board were pulling for us. Since I can't explain the turn around for that game I'll give the positive vibes from a great P5 team the credit for pushing GSU over the top.

NOW GO BEAT PSU & YES I WILL BE PULLING AND WATCHING THAT GAME!

Friend of Gophers football

TALON

If you, or should I say, when you beat PSU and go undefeated, do you think you have a chance at the top 4 and if not which bowl do you think you will be invited to?

TALON

Top Bottom