Go GSU

Sucks they let App go down the field there.

Disappointing.

I don't believe in momentum, but App St goes in feeling better about themselves.

On another note. Baylor up 7-0. The announcer made a comment about "Beautiful Waco, TX." He must not get out much.

Have you been to Baylor? I thought they had a beautiful campus last time I was there. Stadium is newer and unique and I've heard similar to ours (I was not inside it).

Have you been to Baylor? I thought they had a beautiful campus last time I was there. Stadium is newer and unique and I've heard similar to ours (I was not inside it).

Anyone who watches HGTV has seen the whole town and also been inside half the houses :D

Kennedy III goes all the way to the house. Huge TD run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another 1st down. Southern is looking pretty strong.

Looks like the same design at the Philadelphia Eagles, with different colors. I prefer your traditional helmet design, tbh.

This is some bad defense being played by App State to be giving him that big of a lane to run through. It looks like the GSU-Maine highlights.

This is some bad defense being played by App State to be giving him that big of a lane to run through. It looks like the GSU-Maine highlights.

Yeah, that was one gigantic freaking hole. A ball carrier's dream.

Well, my small wager on the GSU moneyline (+500) for sentimentality's sake is looking pretty good at the moment.

Appears App State will be sent to the losers column by GSU.....

GSU either looks really good on offense, or App State looks like they have DIII players on the field. Can’t tell, maybe a mix of both

Appalachian St missing that FG could be crushing.

GSU either looks really good on offense, or App State looks like they have DIII players on the field. Can’t tell, maybe a mix of both

This is why defense need to be disciplined again Southern

Talons are looking tough!

YES, I'm watching

This is the first time I've seen the Shotgun Option and 3-4 defense come together this year.

I'm in augh.

The game is not over yet!

Rain/snow mix. Hopefully nobody is wearing hoodies.

Wow, that cross wind REALLY took that GSU FG attempt off course big time!

GSU winning would be nice but Baylor losing would be better.

This GA Southern Defense is playing tough tonight.

This is why defense need to be disciplined again Southern

I would say this is the first game that GSUs defense has really made a mark& offense has made a good show of it!

Last edited:

Baylor tied with WVU 14-14

Hell yeah, watching that right now too. West Virginia looking okay on defense. Offense needs some help if they want to pull out a win. Gophs might end up 1 of only 7 undefeated’s after tonight

Top Bottom