Go GSU

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Rooting for GSU as they’re the first with points on the board. Wonder how much this would help us on our strength of schedule if they pull off the win tonight. Where’s our GSU Talon brother?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rooting for GSU as they’re the first with points on the board. Wonder how much this would help us on our strength of schedule if they pull off the win tonight. Where’s our GSU Talon brother?

Is this an official thread? Just turned it on. Nice tackle for loss GSU.

Is this an official thread? Just turned it on. Nice tackle for loss GSU.

I started this thread because the Gophs have been shown some love from GSU fans, I’d like to reciprocate. And I do enjoy watching these guys play. Solid team, look to be handling App State pretty well.

A Talon win would help us as the CFP starts deliberations.

Fresno and SDSU let us down last Saturday.

Illini need to stay hot. Need super coaches Frost and Brohm and Locksley to turn things around.

Any big win will help a bit come CFP or bowl selection time. So go Talons!

I started this thread because the Gophs have been shown some love from GSU fans, I’d like to reciprocate. And I do enjoy watching these guys play. Solid team, look to be handling App State pretty well.

Agree. Let's have some fun with this. Go GSU

Fresno and SDSU let us down last Saturday.

I remember when this site was trying to convince everyone that Fresno was a good team this year.

Nice kick. Went from 7-7 to 10-0 with a dropped pick six.

I remember when this site was trying to convince everyone that Fresno was a good team this year.

We were hopeful, and we let our hope get the best of us

Same reason I have stuck with the Gophers for 30 years, and it's finally paying off

We need to cling to some team to help us feel good about ourselves.

Last year Fresno State.
2017 Nebraska
2016 Washington St

Talon will be so pleased to see this thread when he returns.

On another note. Baylor up 7-0. The announcer made a comment about "Beautiful Waco, TX." He must not get out much.

On another note. Baylor up 7-0. The announcer made a comment about "Beautiful Waco, TX." He must not get out much.

Yeah did you see the head to head contact on that kickoff? No targeting call somehow. Gophers would have gotten the penalty for sure if that was a maroon and gold jersey on that tackle

Yeah did you see the head to head contact on that kickoff? No targeting call somehow. Gophers would have gotten the penalty for sure if that was a maroon and gold jersey on that tackle

Renner would have been called for a hold...….

Thanks for pulling for GSU, but for GSU to help you IMO we would have to win out!

Another 1st down. Southern is looking pretty strong.

Its hard for me to me to believe that GSU has improved that much over the last game against #25 App State.

WHAT IS WITH THE HELMIT DESIN - SUCKS. I have never seen it before.

I like the last 2 plays, the ref didn't stop the clock.

Top Bottom