Week 10 Other Games Thread

Wow Nebraska.

Two things:

- does Nebraska do better than last year’s 4-8 record??
- how much regret does Spielman have right now about choosing Nebraska?? Will he leave for the NFL?

At 2-4, I would like to see the post game thoughts of those two Nebraska guys that post their their pre and post game podcasts. They were pretty confident before the MN game. But now with losses to Indiana and Purdue to follow there can’t be to many positive takes. Nebraska hasn’t been the same since they joined the big ten.

They wouldn't say "Minnesota, they're terrible! They haven't played anybody" now.

Wow Nebraska.

Two things:

- does Nebraska do better than last year’s 4-8 record??
- how much regret does Spielman have right now about choosing Nebraska?? Will he leave for the NFL?

How about Bryce Benhart?

At 2-4, I would like to see the post game thoughts of those two Nebraska guys that post their their pre and post game podcasts. They were pretty confident before the MN game. But now with losses to Indiana and Purdue to follow there can’t be to many positive takes. Nebraska hasn’t been the same since they joined the big ten.

name of the podcast?

Wow, Notre Dame fumble on 1 yard line. VT turns it into a touch down the other way.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Huskies up on #9 Utah early after first drive TD.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It's times like these when I really miss Faux Pelini.

faux-pelini.jpg

Rutgers hanging with Illinois, down 10 - 7 for now.

Fighting Lovies trying to make it interesting.

Florida and Georgia appear to have really good defenses with not much offense. Although Fromm is a good QB. He has size and zip on the ball.

Rutgers ties it up, 10 - 10. They had no trouble moving down the field.

Flags definitely going Irish way. Couple pretty marginal calls in their favor to keep drives going.

Need Washington to beat Utah and Georgia to beat FL so we get bumped up!

I would think we should move up above the loser of UGA Florida no matter who it is. Hopefully Washington will hold their lead and either USC or Ole Miss will win which will put us at 10.

USC also need to smack Oregon tonight!

Michael Penix Jr. is a fun quarterback to watch, I am glad that he red shirted last year when we played Indiana.

Utah holds vs Washington but Florida lost to Georgia. Still hoping USC can pull an upset vs Oregon to help our ranking!

Fitz just got a personal foul, he seems to be letting his emotions get out of control during this losing streak.

Fitz just got a personal foul, he seems to be letting his emotions get out of control during this losing streak.

Maybe he's having a hard time keeping up with his emails at #I-Don't-Care

Let’s go USC, Memphis, and Ole Miss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northwestern is basically Rutgers with a slightly better defense.

Assuming Indiana wins, it will be only the second season of 7 wins since 1993. Rough.

Top Bottom