Week 10 Other Games Thread

Purdue 14
Nebraska 10

Two bad football teams slugging it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nebraska is the worst tackling team in the Big 10. They are flipping brutal.

Dino Babers is sliding down my list of prospective coaches. Syracuse went from up 17-10 to losing 44-20 in a quarter.

Dino Babers is sliding down my list of prospective coaches. Syracuse went from up 17-10 to losing 44-20 in a quarter.

How they were ranked is still a mystery to me. Prospective coach for where?

Martinez is off. Dumb penalties by Purdue.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Purdue's unis this week are pretty sweet, so at least they got that going for them.

Big stop by Purdue. Nebraska offense not looking good. Husker board members writing Vedral is hurt.

Tanner Morgan needs to copy Tom Brady. Dont take any hits. Get rid of the ball, slide, fall down, what ever it takes.

Since Coyle hired him, he’s probably on his list.......

Big stop by Purdue. Nebraska offense not looking good. Husker board members writing Vedral is hurt.

Tanner Morgan needs to copy Tom Brady. Dont take any hits. Get rid of the ball, slide, fall down, what ever it takes.

Morgan doesn’t seem to know how to slide. I don’t know whether he’s ever missed a football game in his life due to injury, but he if he keeps doing what he’s doing, it’s only a matter of time.

Maryland should wear these unis from now on...always thought the scripted Terps helmets was a good look.

Or he's thinking he dodged a bad hire...

He also hired Bryan Harsin at Boise. I don’t know much about him, other than lots of winning

We could definitely pay him more than the $1.35 million he makes now.

Plummer from PU with a possible ACL injury? Does NE get a * for losing to the 3rd string QB?

Scott Frost Angst will be at all time highs in Nebraska.

Yayyyyy Purdue!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nebraska needs to win 2 of 3 (Wisconsin, Maryland, Iowa) to become bowl eligible. I don’t like their chances, but I’ll be pulling for them in the coming weeks.

I see the idiot coach wore a hoodie. And lost to a guy in a stocking hat. That’s the thing about stupid comments like Frost’s. You can’t go back now. He should never wear a hoodie again. He should never wear warm clothes no matter how cold it is. He is a giant ******.

Nebraska needs to win 2 of 3 (Wisconsin, Maryland, Iowa) to become bowl eligible. I don’t like their chances, but I’ll be pulling for them in the coming weeks.

Yup, that was a huge game for their bowl chances and they blew it. More B1G bowl teams is typically a good thing, but a) Nebraska is brutal and b) I don't like Nebraska. So this was a "meh" type of result for me. Watched because the schedule stunk today, but didn't really care who won.

Nebraska is in turmoil no matter how you look at it. I am missing Bo Pelini and his cat.

At 2-4, I would like to see the post game thoughts of those two Nebraska guys that post their their pre and post game podcasts. They were pretty confident before the MN game. But now with losses to Indiana and Purdue to follow there can’t be to many positive takes. Nebraska hasn’t been the same since they joined the big ten.

At 2-4, I would like to see the post game thoughts of those two Nebraska guys that post their their pre and post game podcasts. They were pretty confident before the MN game. But now with losses to Indiana and Purdue to follow there can’t be to many positive takes. Nebraska hasn’t been the same since they joined the big ten.

The BS podcast! Nebby still has Talent* or is it "Talent"?

Top Bottom