Week 10 Other Games Thread

If App State and Baylor go down tonight the Gophers will be the undisputed worst undefeated team in the nation.

Hope both Appalachian State and Baylor loses tonight! Two more less undefeated teams.

Missed Fg by App. GSU finding nice running lanes now. App St seems confused

Do you feel like you have the right to tell someone they’re less of a Gopher fan than you, based solely only them wanting Wisc to lose less than you want them to lose?

I don’t think you’ve earned such a right, but you may feel differently.

I’ll be out in the open with my opinion. It would give me the most pleasure, by far, to beat Wisc in TCF on Nov 30, with the West on the line. Any other scenario will give me less pleasure.

If that makes me less of a Gopher fan than you, so be it.
When did I say you were less of a fan?
You’re pretty defensive.
Are you okay?

Baylor looks tiny compared to most BG10 teams outside of Purdue and Rutgers. Or maybe the solid green uniforms are "slimming".

As long as the Baylor game stays close and low scoring, even if they still win, there is a decent chance the committee ranks us ahead of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God West Virginia has played awful, but they did just tie it...

Georgia Southern will help our strength of schedule with their win...

Is the QB for GA Southern the coke head?

West Virginia at Baylor
Michigan at Maryland
NC State at Wake Forest
Nebraska at Purdue
Virginia Tech at Notre Dame
Georgia vs Florida
Miami at Fla State
SMU at Memphis
Oregon at USC
etc

And, the game of the week...

St. Thomas plays at St. Olaf

Last year St. Thomas beat the Olies 97-0, which resulted in St. Olaf leading the effort to get ST kicked out of the MIAC. Revenge time?

Baylor is terrible. This is an awful West Virginia team and they gave Baylor everything they wanted at Baylor. I see OU winning by 40 over Baylor.

Baylor is terrible. This is an awful West Virginia team and they gave Baylor everything they wanted at Baylor. I see OU winning by 40 over Baylor.

Meh

Every team is going to have weeks where they don’t play well.
Their offense looks okay and their defense looks really good in this game.
Haven’t scored many points but I don’t think they look bad.

I'm thinking the same. Both teams look very mediocre. Maybe it's an off game.

Haven’t watched any Baylor football this year, and it’s hard to hate too much on a team that’s having a season very similar to ours, but they certainly aren’t dominating the bottom feeders of their conference like we are.

I saw enough to believe that we jump Baylor in the Rankings.

The Big Ten games tomorrow are all yawners. Too bad the Penn St. game isn't this week.

schedule.jpg

The very speedy and talented Maryland is already down 14-0, 6 minutes into the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With Martinez back, both WI and IA could find their trips to Lincoln to be challenging.

Both Nebraska and Purdue look really rough. The ball is NOT their program. At least Nebraska can run the ball a little.

Mich starting to roll. MD continues to be one of the worst college football teams offensively inside the red zone.

Doesn't look like it today.
Dont worry about it. If Nebby somehow gets to 6 wins and makes a bowl...win or lose that game, they will be picked to win the west and probably the B1G as well.... just wait till next year is their rallying cry and the idiot media will eat it up!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom