Rush the field

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
Have we had a game where we won and we rushed the field?

I dont think?

If we beat Penn State, I’m rushing the field!

Iowa couple years ago? That's the only one coming to mind. I'm in the field rush.

Act like we've been there before. Don't rush.

#13 team in the country beats the #5 and talk of rushing the field?

If the Gophers win it won’t be rushing the field worthy.

I don’t think a field rush is warranted, unless there’s some sort of last second heroics, similar to Fresno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave it up to the students to decide.

I’m usually the stick in the mud - but you couldn’t be more wrong. It would be worthy. Why has little to do with rankings and a lot to do with what that moment would symbolize for a team that has struggled as much as us for as long as have.

Why not??? If the students want to rush the field, kudos to them. Its call fun. Who the heck cares. Maybe a little excitement like that brings more students out next year, and we start building some home field advantage. I know us scandinavians hate to put ourselves out there too much, but let's live a little.

Save it for the win over WI to win the west.

Spoofin, you nailed it. The moment would be huge!

If we’re to be 9-0 and will probably be in the top 8 in the country IF/when we beat PSU...that’s very worthy of run onto the field and cry with joy!

I would save a rush for clinching a divisional championship. But that's me.

I would rather rush Iowa's field and tear down and take their goalposts. Except this time, the goal posts could actually get out of the stadium. The slightly older people here know what I'm referring to.

Would be storming not just because we'd beat a #5 team, but also because we'd get THE BELL BACK! Rankings don't matter so much in these situations when a trophy is on the line.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I would save a rush for clinching a divisional championship. But that's me.

I would rather rush Iowa's field and tear down and take their goalposts. Except this time, the goal posts could actually get out of the stadium. The slightly older people here know what I'm referring to.

Don't remind me, I was a kid but that game still haunts me.

Rush after we beat PSU
Rush @ iowa and take their goalposts
Rush after beating wisconsin as well

Problem solved

Would be storming not just because we'd beat a #5 team, but also because we'd get THE BELL BACK! Rankings don't matter so much in these situations when a trophy is on the line.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

GOLD

If the Gophers and Badgers game is for the B1G West title and the Gophers win that would be rush the field worthy.

Has nothing to do with living a little. And I am not Scandinavian.

I'd be surprised if we don't rush. We rushed for the basketball game against Purdue last year, and this would be much, much bigger.

I was at all those games and did not rush. If we beat PSU I might rush...

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

I hope we never rush the field again. One cannot be a helmet school and feel the need to rush

On the topic of field rushing. I loved that Kirk Ferentz called a timeout in 2010 with time expiring just so that the referees would have to get all of us students off the field so that one more play could be run. I thought it was hilarious and a very cheeky way to end the game.

Top Bottom