PJ Fleck to another program

Mick Turition

Piss 'On Wisconsin'
Reaction score
Last posting was from 2017 so I thought I'd start another, seems relevant as national radio shows have brought it up.

Fleck would only leave for an upgrade, not a lateral move. That leaves only a few possible programs for 2020, and even that is iffy.

Tennessee: Really an upgrade???
USC: Fleck a Midwest guy, his schtick seems out of place in SoCal
UCLA: same as USC
Florida: They seem unlikely to fire coach at this point
Texas: They seem unlikely to fire coach at this point
Oklahoma: Not firing coach
Notre Dame: Fleck Heaven, all his schtick would fit perfectly, but they are not hiring. At least not this year.
Michigan: Unlikely to be hiring.
Georgia: hmmmmmmm
Florida State: even more hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Conclusion: Fleck will be here for 2020 season!!

Feel free to read 14 pages from 2017 if you wish Bottleass, but the date is October 2019

Feel free to read 14 pages from 2017 if you wish Bottleass, but the date is October 2019
Sorry to break it to you but your thoughts aren't original or ground breaking. If you want to discuss this, it makes a lot of sense to post on the already existing discussion on this exact topic

Yeah, and I'd love to read everything printed about Hillary's run for the presidency as it pertains to today.

The last 6 pages of the thread are from basically the last week... How stupid are you?

Well his username is a fancy word for peeing, so that should give you your answer right there.

One thread along this line is one too many.

USC and UCLA schools aren’t really an upgrade. ND is the one school I could see him going to down the road.

Mods, please move this to the other thread with the same topic. I don’t plan to read any of this unless some legitimate threat covered by media arises. Since I am already avoiding one of these threads, I REALLY don’t want to be skating around two threads of the same topic, of which I have no desire to read.

Over and out.

ND is of course an historic football program, but they are done being a serious contender for national titles with their push to be the catholic Harvard/Stanford. If a coach is fine with that, go for it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

ND is of course an historic football program, but they are done being a serious contender for national titles with their push to be the catholic Harvard/Stanford. If a coach is fine with that, go for it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Is this new? I'm not arguing with you, I'm just asking.

The biggest issue with Notre Dame is job security. Notre Dame went 12-1 last (finished #5 in the country) and this year they have losses at Georgia and against Michigan and they are talking about replacing Kelly. That's a tough gig.

Maybe Mick should start a thread next asking Fleck Critics what they don’t like about him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, I have an idea for a new thread!

“Who should we hire to replace PJ, if he leaves for a helmet school?”

This is really getting out of hand. Most of the buzz around the topic has been manufactured by Gopher fans and local media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom