Jerry Kill

I though AWJr was gone. I don't know how they got him to stay, but if anyone was leaving I thought it would be AWjr.

I liked Kill, but you all forget how maddening RUTM offense was. And Empire is a great class, but each since have been at least as good!

I liked Kill, but I don't miss our passing attack

We had two pass play (yes, I'm using hyperbole)

either a rollout and pass to the FB in the flat

or max protect and a bomb downfield

14-21 RECORD in 4 plus years is pretty mediocre. The class that are seniors now provided talent but the facts are that this staff developed them.

Facts do not matter when it comes to the legend of Jerry Kill.

Had he recruited a competent QB, he'd be here. He didn't and became bitter when they brought in someone who could. No emotional tie to him whatsoever. This team doesn't need any negativity, so it's a plus that he hasn't been around.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Obvious hyperbole, as we all know there was only one pass play. :)

My sister-in-law and her husband are both VT alumni. As soon as they announced Coach Kill going to VT, they asked me what I thought. I said how much I liked him when he was here, but explained all the things that happened since he's been gone and how I don't think as highly of him as I did. But then I asked if they knew what his role was, and they said no. I said, well, we had one of the most boring, ineffective offenses ever and I don't know that Coach Kill really knows anything about coaching defense as he left that 100% to Claeys. But other than that I'm sure he'll be helpful???

I think Kill was a good HC, but not sure he's a good coach in any other role. I'm not sure what he'd add to this staff if he was here as a "special assistant" (feud w/ PJ notwithstanding).

Remembering all the bitching about the play calling, I'd swear that was double the number of running plays.

Top Bottom