Penn State Opens -6.5 on ESPN

Besides their QB, one WR, and one TE, do they really have much going for them on offense in the skill positions? I don’t hear much about their run game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They score on average the same amount of points that the Gophs do.

They're giving them a touchdown against the Gophers on their home field. Get em fired up PJ. 8-0 and still you get no respect. Come on out and show that this team is for real.

My prediction. Gophers 28 - PSU - 17. ROW IT!

Yeah! I'm with you. I think we can knock off P State. There is plenty of locker room material. 1; Obviously, Gameday not coming here, 2; They haven't beaten anybody any good". 3. Underdogs on our turf. Glad gameday is not coming. Just focus on the task at hand and kick their butt!

Yeah! I'm with you. I think we can knock off P State. There is plenty of locker room material. 1; Obviously, Gameday not coming here, 2; They haven't beaten anybody any good". 3. Underdogs on our turf. Glad gameday is not coming. Just focus on the task at hand and kick their butt!

I think they can too. I feel this game is a big play on either side against 2 even teams to see who wins. PSU is good, but dammit, so are we. Win this game and the talk starts turning towards a Big Ten championship, or at least the West division. HUGE HUGE GAME..... GET IT!!

UMPSU.JPG

If you hold any stock in the Sagarin, here is the B1G portion of each team's schedule. MN with an average 41-14 margin of victory against an average rank of 84. PSU 33-9 with an average opponent rank of 40. Penn State has played the harder schedule and will be far more battle tested against B1G caliber teams.

View attachment 6431

If you hold any stock in the Sagarin, here is the B1G portion of each team's schedule. MN with an average 41-14 margin of victory against an average rank of 84. PSU 33-9 with an average opponent rank of 40. Penn State has played the harder schedule and will be far more battle tested against B1G caliber teams.

Feel like the differential would be closer for us if we hadn’t given up garbage time points to Maryland, and had the little 14 point blunder at the end of the Purdue game. I’d like to see the numbers minus garbage time.

Six and a hook is inviting early money on Penn State. That number should jump up a couple points or more, then drift back down.

Of course, I had Maryland to cover last week. Guess I'm not retiring on my gambling winnings anytime soon.

The sharps are going to be on the other side of that bet. It's inviting money on Minnesota.

Feel like the differential would be closer for us if we hadn’t given up garbage time points to Maryland, and had the little 14 point blunder at the end of the Purdue game. I’d like to see the numbers minus garbage time.

You're not actually serious, are you? Nobody is saying Gophs defense has not been good.

Pitt, Iowa, and Michigan all came within a TD of these guys. Pitt and Michigan were at Penn State. Minnesota is just as good or better than those teams.

It will be a stiff test but much worse Minnesota teams have beaten Penn State.

You're not actually serious, are you? Nobody is saying Gophs defense has not been good.

I’m saying I think the stats would be closer if we weren’t including garbage time. That’s what I actually said. Don’t remember saying anyone said the Gopher defense has not been good.

I’m saying I think the stats would be closer if we weren’t including garbage time. That’s what I actually said. Don’t remember saying anyone said the Gopher defense has not been good.

Penn State didn't have "garbage time" at the end of any of its games? Also I would not count the two last scores for Purdue as garbage time.

Top Bottom