Student Season Ticket Holders- One free guest pass for Penn State!

fair

Reaction score
per email-

BE AN ELITE FRIEND. CLAIM YOUR FREE GUEST TICKET NOW!
Thank you for bringing the noise and energy to TCF Bank Stadium and supporting #13 Gopher Football (8-0) throughout this AMAZING season so far.

As a thank you, we are offering all Gopher Football student season ticket holders 1 FREE STUDENT GUEST TICKET to the Penn State game on Saturday, November 9th at 11am.

Bring a friend. Bring your maroon & gold. Bring the noise. We'll see you in TWO WEEKS!

Great to see the U getting proactive here. Get ready for a full student section!

Last edited:

This sounds good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

per email-

BE AN ELITE FRIEND. CLAIM YOUR FREE GUEST TICKET NOW!
Thank you for bringing the noise and energy to TCF Bank Stadium and supporting #13 Gopher Football (8-0) throughout this AMAZING season so far.

As a thank you, we are offering all Gopher Football student season ticket holders 1 FREE STUDENT GUEST TICKET to the Penn State game on Saturday, November 9th at 11am.

Bring a friend. Bring your maroon & gold. Bring the noise. We'll see you in TWO WEEKS!

Great to see the U getting proactive here. Get ready for a full student section!

Love it. This is the kind of incentivizing they need! Now there’s almost no damn excuse if we don’t have a jam packed student section.

Great idea and I hope the entire upper deck of the student section is full !

Awesome idea, glad we’re stepping up. Hopefully it pays off.

Love it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do we have any idea how many student season ticket holders there are?

How many student season ticket holders do we have? How big is the student section? How close will student season ticket holders x2 come to filling the student section? Isn't the Student section about 8K or so in terms of capacity and the student season ticket holders would be around 1.5K or so? So this would fill about 3K or most the first deck but none of the second deck of the student section? I'm just spitballing the numbers based on my own eyeballs. I have no idea how close these guesses are, and that is why I am asking.

Very good news.

I was worried that they wouldn't do any special deals to help fill the stadium and bank on only the ranking and opponent to sell the place out.

I could be wrong but from what I remember they sold 2.8k student season tickets and the student section officially holds 10k. Even with the full 10k it could look a bit empty because they are over capacity in the lower level and front rows of the upper level so the back of the upper level will look empty even when sold out.

This is a smart move but they'll still need to sell quite a few single game tickets.

If anyone still has a ticket available and would like to make a new friend let me know please.

I could be wrong but from what I remember they sold 2.8k student season tickets and the student section officially holds 10k. Even with the full 10k it could look a bit empty because they are over capacity in the lower level and front rows of the upper level so the back of the upper level will look empty even when sold out.

This is a smart move but they'll still need to sell quite a few single game tickets.

I do think this will bring out a lot more students...as will the good weather if forecast holds.

Top Bottom