Not superstitious BUT....

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
I had to dig deep to find this third game worn jersey I own. Paid $200 for it, game worn Berkeley Edwards jersey. I got it this summer, three weeks before the opening game. I’ve worn it for every game, home and away. In my possession, it is an undefeated jersey. Like the title says, I’m not one to be superstitious...but I feel there’s luck in this jersey.
23ada8d34b0589e898e419b5aad2520a.jpg
02e3f41196eaaacb91e0065fe496ab37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

don't wash it and sleep in it, go to work and whatever else you need to do with it to keep the spell.

don't wash it and sleep in it, go to work and whatever else you need to do with it to keep the spell.

On gameday, I wear it immediately when I get up. I wear it for the entire day. And I don’t take it off until I go to bed, after watching the Big Ten Channel’s Final Drive.

I've got a similar story!

I was in MN for a week during the summer (I live is WA now) and decided to stop by the bookstore in Coffman to get some new Gopher gear. I've worn one of the 2 t-shirts I bought + my Gophers baseball cap to work the Friday before every game, and I've worn the other t-shirt + my Gopher baseball cap the day of each game. I've kept this routine the whole season, and I won't stop until we lose.

I've got a similar story!

I was in MN for a week during the summer (I live is WA now) and decided to stop by the bookstore in Coffman to get some new Gopher gear. I've worn one of the 2 t-shirts I bought + my Gophers baseball cap to work the Friday before every game, and I've worn the other t-shirt + my Gopher baseball cap the day of each game. I've kept this routine the whole season, and I won't stop until we lose.

Keep wearing it, It’s working! SKI U MAH!

I wonder if Berkeley Edwards even has a Berkeley Edwards game worn jersey. Did you buy it from him directly?

I wonder if Berkeley Edwards even has a Berkeley Edwards game worn jersey. Did you buy it from him directly?

No, bought it through a guy that works at the U with decent ties there. I should say “game worn on the sidelines”

Although I think he did see minimal playing time a few games

He ran an end-around and got annihilated.

Regardless, jersey seems to be working. And it’s an awesome one to have. Favorite one the Gophs have had. I also have a signed game worn Donnell Kirkwood, and an away jersey of whom I am still not sure.

I had to dig deep to find this third game worn jersey I own. Paid $200 for it, game worn Berkeley Edwards jersey. I got it this summer, three weeks before the opening game. I’ve worn it for every game, home and away. In my possession, it is an undefeated jersey. Like the title says, I’m not one to be superstitious...but I feel there’s luck in this jersey.
23ada8d34b0589e898e419b5aad2520a.jpg
02e3f41196eaaacb91e0065fe496ab37.jpg

I have one of those Coke bottles with the college logos on it in the fridge (with the M on it, of course) and the Gophers are undefeated with it in the fridge. I told my kids they better not open it.

The badger game last year was the first game I have attended and we all know what happened. I will be at the game Nov 9.

The badger game last year was the first game I have attended and we all know what happened. I will be at the game Nov 9.

Hope your luck follows you into TCF Bank Stadium

No, bought it through a guy that works at the U with decent ties there. I should say “game worn on the sidelines”

He played. His drop in the Citrus Bowl is etched into my memory...

I have a bunch of Gopher gear, but this year gave worn the shirt every game. Even wear it under my shirt when coaching my team

Top Bottom