The Name of This Forum

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Naturally, the name of this forum will be changed if the Gophers win yet another National Championship this year... or in any future year(s).

Side note: For that reason alone, the person or persons who chose the title originally is/are brilliant. Well done!

When that happy event occurs, should there be some sort of celebration somewhere... a website unveiling, a meet and greet, a chance to hoist a glass (or two)?

Perhaps it could be an off-season, summertime thing. Golf tournament? The 8 National Championships Open.

It would be an opportunity to obtain some publicity for the forum and for the football program.

I'd love to see the media coverage the event would receive in Iowa City and Madison.

Yes very true. Im kidding with my comment. Your original post is a great idea.

Well, maybe it's great idea... but it would be a lot of work, too.

I just hope this forum is soon re-named: "8 National Titles" has a wonderful ring to it.

The good news is we all get along so well. Lets go camping.

It would be interesting to see how the dynamics might change, going from anonymous postings to face-to-face interaction.

All depends on if the posters who have no concept of fun or joy show up to question whether all of those claimed national championships are legitimate.

All depends on if the posters who have no concept of fun or joy show up to question whether all of those claimed national championships are legitimate.

Or if PJ showed up, some wouldn't move to greet him while others would bow down and kiss his shoes.

It would be fun! Then we could do 40 yard time trials and discuss how many are actually at the campsite.
:D

Gopherhole Olympics events:
40-yard dash
40-yard football throw
Guess the “actual” attendance
Truth, lie or hyperbole

Everyone is a winner ... since so many prefer silver or bronze to gold.

Top Bottom