Full Banana

IrishGoph55

Reaction score
All yellow uniforms for the Penn state game? would be cool.
My best would be the standard maroon, maroon, yellow.

I’d love a Gold - Yellow - Yellow combo

Veteran's Day Weekend. Will be interesting if that plays into uniform choice.

we have yet to repeat uniform combos all season. it will have to be something we haven't worn.

White pants are the absolute worst and should never be in the rotation.

Especially against PSU, who is all about white on the uniforms. I'd be surprised if we wore any white in this game.

SDSU -- M/G/M
@Fresno -- G/W/G
GSU -- M/M/G
@Purdue -- M/W/G
Illinois -- G/M/G
Nebraska -- M/M/M
@Rutgers -- G/W/M
Maryland -- CG/A/A

Unused looks that were used last season:
W/W/W
W/W/M
CG/M/M
M/W/W
CG/W/M

I'm gonna say they go with CG/M/M or G/M/M. Those will stand out well against all-white Penn St.

Good call. It's military appreciation day at the stadium as well. We've seen the flag helmet decal before. Any other wrinkles from that?

This is my favorite Full Banana thread on GH right now

Guarantee that the M will be the flag motif version. It is every year now.

No, not enough contrast in the uniform for full banana with all white uniforms for Penn State. I would wear Maroon pants, Gold tops, Maroon helmets with the Flag Decals since it is military appreciation day.
Special game though so I would wear the Gold tops.

American Flag on one side, Goldy riding a bald eagle and handling a rocket launcher on the other side.

Camo uniforms. Merica.

No, not enough contrast in the uniform for full banana with all white uniforms for Penn State. I would wear Maroon pants, Gold tops, Maroon helmets with the Flag Decals since it is military appreciation day.
Special game though so I would wear the Gold tops.

I think you nailed it.

Good call. It's military appreciation day at the stadium as well. We've seen the flag helmet decal before. Any other wrinkles from that?

In 2017 we had a military veteran who is also a UMN student "paired up" with each Gophers player and that was who they played for that day - put the veteran's name on their helmet, etc.

Here's the video:

Last edited:

LOL - do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Purdue-Minnesota-Football16.jpg

Anyone have a good link to see all the potential options to pick from this year?

What if they did all white with chrome gold detailing, jersey number/lettering, and chrome gold helmet with white block M on one side and white numbers on the other side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom