Badgers Upset Other Stadiums Play Jump Around

This trend has "Horns Down" potential. That would be awesome!

My thoughts exactly!

What is this world coming to when millennial collage football players complain they don’t have a “safe space” to escape the taunting fans during an away games.

Unless called for (and sometimes let’s be honest it is) I don’t like being a “poor winner” and doing the shushing the crowd thing, Hey Hey Hey Goodbye, or generally talking smack (unless richly deserved as I already allowed). Randy Moss at Lambeau didn’t bother me, for example. And playing Jump Around to agitate their fans doesn’t bother me either. Their fans are some of the worst, right Los Ven? They don’t own the rights to it anymore than they do to their brothel/carnival tune “Hot Time” (TD music) which is used by some other teams.

This. It was played at stadiums before it became a thing for Wisconsin and lots of other stadiums play it every week. If it makes Badger fans feel a "certain way", so be it.

Also, FYI, your friend Los Ven was banned over a month ago.

I guess I don't understand how saying "it stings" can be construed as whining. I would interpret it as a tip of the cap to Illinois's creativity. As far as OSU playing jump around after beating Wisconsin, that's like the Harlem Globetrotters playing a song after beating the Washington Generals.

I look for the Badger Band to dot the "i" in "Wisco" during the 5th Quarter if and when they beat the Buckeyes in Madison (or Indianapolis).

I guess I don't understand how saying "it stings" can be construed as whining. I would interpret it as a tip of the cap to Illinois's creativity.

It’s a total sissifying of the game when you talk more about the “sting” of a song they play after a loss than the sting of the loss itself.

I would lock your doors this week. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Bronko Nagurski himself rises from the grave this Halloween season just to come to your house and kick you butt for such a sissified post.

Last edited:

It’s a total sissifying of the game when you talk more about the “sting” of a song they play after a loss than the sting of the loss itself.

I would lock your doors this week. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Bronko Nagurski himself rises from the grave this Halloween season just to come to your house and kick you butt for such a sissified post.

Ferguson did not raise the fact that Illinois played the song, the reporter did. Ferguson just answered the question. Making up false controversies is "sissifying" the game.

Ferguson did not raise the fact that Illinois played the song, the reporter did. Ferguson just answered the question. Making up false controversies is "sissifying" the game.

Ferguson’s comments were

That's something that we hold dear at Wisconsin," tight end Jake Ferguson said, according to Cleveland.com. "It's usually a time to get excited and get pumped up. Coming into somewhere else and having them play, it definitely stings a little bit.... I think a lot of our guys are looking forward to playing these guys again," Ferguson said.

Seriously, no mention about the sting of the losses. Nothing about losing to unranked Illinois and getting stripped of their masculinity on national tv by OhSt. Apparently what stung is when both teams crossed the line by playing that song. “That stings so now we want to play them again"

It’s sissyfying the sport for a football player to even engage in this discussion.

Last edited:

Ferguson’s comments were

That's something that we hold dear at Wisconsin," tight end Jake Ferguson said, according to Cleveland.com. "It's usually a time to get excited and get pumped up. Coming into somewhere else and having them play, it definitely stings a little bit.... I think a lot of our guys are looking forward to playing these guys again," Ferguson said.

Seriously, no mention about the sting of the losses. Nothing about losing to unranked Illinois and getting stripped of their masculinity on national tv by OhSt. Apparently what stung is when both teams crossed the line by playing that song. “That stings so now we want to play them again"

It’s sissyfying the sport for a football player to even engage in this discussion.

He didn't mention the sting of the loss because the reporter asked him about the song, not the loss. I suppose when asked he could have said something along the lines of "I don't care about the song, I care about the loss," but to make a big deal about him directly answering the question is really trying to create a controversy.

He didn't mention the sting of the loss because the reporter asked him about the song, not the loss. I suppose when asked he could have said something along the lines of "I don't care about the song, I care about the loss," but to make a big deal about him directly answering the question is really trying to create a controversy.
I am mostly just messing around. It’s fun to play the grumpy old man declaring how this generation is ruining everything and how it was better back when.

That being said, it is a head scratcher for me how we got to a place where this is even reported on. I guess in a 24 hour news cycle even the sports reporters need to look under every rock to find stuff to fill dead time.

This. It was played at stadiums before it became a thing for Wisconsin and lots of other stadiums play it every week. If it makes Badger fans feel a "certain way", so be it.

Also, FYI, your friend Los Ven was banned over a month ago.

Yes, he’s banned. Word was he likes to screenshot everything here and post it at Buckyville. He’s a head case and I’d guess he can’t stay away.

Top Bottom