Weather forecast for PSU

The last few model runs are very promising for next Saturday. It's now looking like highs could be at least in the mid-upper 40s, possibly even in the low 50s.

The last few model runs are very promising for next Saturday. It's now looking like highs could be at least in the mid-upper 40s, possibly even in the low 50s.

That would be fantastic! Should help sell a few last minute tickets if the weather is good (for November)

From what I can see.. as of right now, the Gophers and Penn State will air on ABC and LSU vs Bama on CBS. I don't believe Gameday would go to Tuscaloosa if they won't be the ones covering the game. Am I wrong?

From what I can see.. as of right now, the Gophers and Penn State will air on ABC and LSU vs Bama on CBS. I don't believe Gameday would go to Tuscaloosa if they won't be the ones covering the game. Am I wrong?

you are wrong

to be posting unrelated content in the weather thread.

Does your model indicate the type of ass whooping that our Gophers will provide for our guests?

What's your prediction for the weather?

My prediction?

Yes, your prediction.

Pain!

They still could go to Tuscaloosa. but promoting their own product is a check in our column to host.

i'm hoping for snow. coming from Los Angeles, that would be fun and feel like a Minnesota game.....

Another day, and the weather continues to look much better for next Saturday.

Current forecast: Partly cloudy, kickoff temp of 38, high of 45. A light and variable wind of 5-10 mph.

I really hope this current forecast is close. I will be there regardless.

My prediction?

Yes, your prediction.

Pain!

“You want a prediction about the weather, you’re asking the wrong Phil. I’ll give you a prediction. It’s going to be cold, it’s going to be grey, and it’s going to last for the rest of your miserable life.”

I think this morning's weather is pretty close to what we'll see next Saturday morning.

My prediction?

Yes, your prediction.

Pain!

Rocky: How much do you think he eats?

Mickey: About 202 pounds.

Ring announcer: Weighing 202 pounds......the reigning heavyweight champion of the world, Rocky Balbooooaaaaa.

Penn State Weather Watch

Current projections are calling for a chance of rain or snow showers developing around the time of the game. This is the only precipitation in the week's forecast. Let's use this thread to be Minnesotans and talk about the weather.

Here's hoping for clear conditions - the Gophers are #1 in the Big Ten in both pass efficiency and pass defense and we want an aerial game.

Long range forecast has taken a bit of a turn for the worst as it relates to Saturday... with the entire game being played in temps below freezing, with some possibility of snow. Hmmm. When I looked yesterday it was sun and temps in the low 40's.

NM

Last edited:

Long range forecast has taken a bit of a turn for the worst as it relates to Saturday... with the entire game being played in temps below freezing, with some possibility of snow. Hmmm. When I looked yesterday it was sun and temps in the low 40's.

I blame Jerry Kill:

Kill_Snow_Action_Large_Cinema.0.png

The models are trying to bring down an Arctic cold front on Saturday afternoon. Over the last few days this front was holding off until Sunday. The 4-6 day out period is where the weather models seem to fluctuate the most in the near term. You'll likely see that through later tomorrow into Wednesday, before things become more consistent again.

The models are trying to bring down an Arctic cold front on Saturday afternoon. Over the last few days this front was holding off until Sunday. The 4-6 day out period is where the weather models seem to fluctuate the most in the near term. You'll likely see that through later tomorrow into Wednesday, before things become more consistent again.

Tell the models to knock it off!

I'd be thrilled with a snow game, we've never really had one.

That makes sense, thanks. Helpful info and it fits very well with what we always tend to see with the forecasts as an importantly watched day draws near.

A few days ago it looked great 42 and sunny --- of course I knew that would never hold up - now its 34 for a high

I looked up the weather for Penn State and found a city near them and prediction of 39 for Saturday - so they can't complain about our cold weather...

Top Bottom