Weather forecast for PSU

Tully55

Reaction score
Weather channel predicts a partly sunny high of 34* with 10-15 mph on 11/9 for Minneapolis.

Would love to see the Gameday folks out there in 20 degree weather at 8am.

I don't know which team is helps, but I'm praying for snow! Snow games are just the best. I'll never forget OSU in 2014. Don't want enough snow to keep CGD away, but enough that the casual SEC, ACC, and SoCal fans stay tuned to the game and marvel at something they don't get to experience often. I want as many eyeballs as possible on the Gophers when they win :)

Two weeks away, so virtually any prediction will be incorrect. Let’s revisit three days before.

Weather Channel app says 28/21 dry today.....there’s still a lot of time for that to change.

Two weeks away, so virtually any prediction will be incorrect. Let’s revisit three days before.

Thanks for the insight. We all thought the forecast was locked in already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20% chance of precipitation...down from 40% the previous Thursday

I don't know which team is helps, but I'm praying for snow! Snow games are just the best. I'll never forget OSU in 2014. Don't want enough snow to keep CGD away, but enough that the casual SEC, ACC, and SoCal fans stay tuned to the game and marvel at something they don't get to experience often. I want as many eyeballs as possible on the Gophers when they win :)

Yes, bring on the snow. The early weather predictions are similar to the NE game but it will change many times before the game.

Thanks for the insight. We all thought the forecast was locked in already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we could assign legal liability to these meteorologists, we’d see an end too these frivolous long-term forecasts. :mad:

Weather channel predicts a partly sunny high of 34* with 10-15 mph on 11/9 for Minneapolis.

You nailed being the first w the post but there is zero accuracy predicting the weather 2 weeks out. But if i had to pick, id take a repeat of the Purdue game last year.

I'd like a repeat of the Maryland game weather wise.

Hoping for cold and sunny so we can break out the secret weapon...shifting Home-Visitors sides of the stadium.

This would be the first and a perfect test of any competitive advantage...whether real or perceived. I understand this will not happen if cloudy.

I wonder if and when the opponent receives a notification of the switch?

I tend to model watch in my spare time and the current run of the GFS computer is showing low teens around kickoff time. The European Model keeps us a bit warmer in the low 20s as of the most current runs. Either way I think it will play a big part in how the game goes. Neither model shows any precip currently.

This mornings 06z run of the GFS (American Model) has us up to 15 at kick off time!!!

I would think snow would help Minny if PJ gets out the snow machines again.

Kill_Snow_Action_Large_Cinema.0.png

Temps sound right for it. Is partly sunny enough to switch Home and Visitor sides?

No doubt in the upper Visitors there's a real difference in how it feels when the sun comes out from behind a cloud during the November games. Even brings a cheer from the stands when it happens the first time.

Our team tried to destroy it before, but I hope it's so cold that the Governor's Bell shatters, never to be seen again.

minnesota-breaks-trophy.jpg

Dilly Bar Dan, please pick up the white courtesy phone...

Clifford is from Cincinnati which is decidedly more southern in flavor. He may not be used to playing or operating in frigid temps/winds. Advantage Gophers.

It’s warming up! Highs in the high 30s, still dry and sunny.

Top Bottom