PSU Game Time?

Gophers13

Reaction score
When will B1G announce the game time? Are we thinking it will be the 11 AM national game so it doesn’t kickoff alongside LSU Bama?

I heard it will be announced Monday. I think we might get the big noon fox game or ABC.

I heard it will be announced Monday. I think we might get the big noon fox game or ABC.

Gus Johnson and Joel Klatt are great! Would love that. Also we'd likely get the Big Noon show on FOX on campus before that game as well.

Gus Johnson and Joel Klatt are great! Would love that. Also we'd likely get the Big Noon show on FOX on campus before that game as well.

I’m here for a Gus-PJ interview. The energy may break my tv.

It most likely going to be a ESPN/ABC game. That should be ESPN get the 1st pick. Fox has the first pick the last 3 week of the season.

It most likely going to be a ESPN/ABC game. That should be ESPN get the 1st pick. Fox has the first pick the last 3 week of the season.

Disney is really gonna do us dirty by going to Alabama for Gameday and then not letting us get the big noon fox game? Damn.

Iowa/Wisconsin fans want their game opposite of ours.

They are worried! They want to watch! They will be screaming for PSU

Can't remember where I read this, but I remember reading that the U of MN has requested that they play no night games in November.

If that is correct, Then the Penn State Game has to be 11:00 or 2:30.

By the law of averages, Gophers have not had an 11:00am game all year. So, would not surprise me if the Penn State game is an 11:00am kickoff.

Can't remember where I read this, but I remember reading that the U of MN has requested that they play no night games in November.

If that is correct, Then the Penn State Game has to be 11:00 or 2:30.

By the law of averages, Gophers have not had an 11:00am game all year. So, would not surprise me if the Penn State game is an 11:00am kickoff.

11am games are my least favorite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iowa-Wisc in Madison is Nov 9. But does anyone really care about some matchup of 2-loss teams??

Not when you have 8-0 programs like Alabama, LSU, Penn State, and Minnesota playing!

Top Bottom