Maryland Post Game Thread

With all those Maryland players going down, I’m very glad we got out of that game healthy. Even if PJ tried his best to leave Morgan in too long.

Hopefully we can have Martin back in 2 weeks!

Is it just me or does it seem like a lot of players for our opponents are getting hurt this year? I don’t think that’s always coincidence. Guys are flying around on both sides of the ball.

Is it just me or does it seem like a lot of players for our opponents are getting hurt this year? I don’t think that’s always coincidence. Guys are flying around on both sides of the ball.

Multiple opposing coaches have pointed out how physical we are on both sides of the ball (in a good way, not dirty). Could be leading to some of what you are referring to. Have noticed that trend as well though think we have just been super fortunate on the injury front so far this year. Now I need to go find some wood to knock on... :)

Still feel like Brooks has a bit to go to being 100% back...just doesn't seem as violent and explosive...maybe never gets it all back. Still looks good...

He looked pretty fierce to me on some interior runs today. PA guy said he ran through a bale of Terrapins in the third quarter.

Wait didn't Kramer take a series where the Gophers scored a touchdown? And pass ~40 yards (he cannot throw it 40) to the five yard line?

Multiple opposing coaches have pointed out how physical we are on both sides of the ball (in a good way, not dirty). Could be leading to some of what you are referring to. Have noticed that trend as well though think we have just been super fortunate on the injury front so far this year. Now I need to go find some wood to knock on... :)

Our D took out Purdue's QB and top WR on the same play. Scott Frost complained about his guys being too soft compared to the Gophers. The Offensive Line have been gelling the last ten games. The Gophers are progressively getting better as a team.

Moore wasn’t “taken out” by our D, he planted to make a cut on a route and his knee buckled.

Top Bottom