Time for the Athletic Dept & Donors to step up

It’s not going to get any better than Fleck. Love him or hate him, he wins. His teams are disciplined and he knows how to get on the map. Love that he called for College Gameday postgame. He knows how to market.

You’re dreaming if you think this comes along again. Back up the money truck and sign this man long term. Why not us? Why not now?

I don’t want to hear he hasn’t beaten anyone. He’s won 10 straight and we’ve improved EVERY WEEK!

Ski-U-Mah! Rah!

I’ll have what you’re having man, SKI U MAH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s not going to get any better than Fleck. Love him or hate him, he wins. His teams are disciplined and he knows how to get on the map. Love that he called for College Gameday postgame. He knows how to market.

You’re dreaming if you think this comes along again. Back up the money truck and sign this man long term. Why not us? Why not now?

I don’t want to hear he hasn’t beaten anyone. He’s won 10 straight and we’ve improved EVERY WEEK!

Ski-U-Mah! Rah!

ok, how much are you donating? or do you want others to donate?

i agree, pay the man, but i can only assume you're part of the solution.

Good grief, people. How is this even debatable?

We haven't been 8-0 since 1941!

We are now, officially, in uncharted territory.

Do you want to be competitive in B1G football, or not? And by competitive, I mean competing for the conference championship!

Because that's precisely where we find ourselves — right now, today.

If you want in, then ante up. If not, shut up and go home.

Do you want to be competitive in B1G football, or not? And by competitive, I mean competing for the conference championship!

Dude, chill.

Who is saying positively that Fleck deserves no raise or extension at all??

He’ll get it.

Might have missed it. In addition to PJ, I would try to lock up Ciarrocca long term as well. Almost lost him last year...this could be a vastly different experience this year with a new OC

I want in but I’m not paying ****.

He needs to win 12 games this year for a 10+ year ferentz contract imo right now

ok, how much are you donating? or do you want others to donate?

i agree, pay the man, but i can only assume you're part of the solution.

I’m in my early 30s and an alum and season ticket holder since 2004. I’m not a big donor, but I do what I can usually donating a 1-3% of my annual salary. You or others may scoff, but I’m being honest.

I’m in my early 30s and an alum and season ticket holder since 2004. I’m not a big donor, but I do what I can usually donating a 1-3% of my annual salary. You or others may scoff, but I’m being honest.

not scoffing. hopefully we all do what we can with what we have. hats off to you. let's beat psu.

I now know, definitively, precisely, why this particular program have been in the doldrums since 1967.

It really boggles the mind. Unbelievable.

Ski-U-Mah! Rah!

Perfect post. Could not be more right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I now know, definitively, precisely, why this particular program have been in the doldrums since 1967.

It really boggles the mind. Unbelievable.

You having fun shadow boxing over there in the corner by yourself??

Worked yourself up into a nice lather?

Ski-U-Mah! Rah!

We’re excited too Heather! Thanks for posting. Ski-U-Mah! :clap:

I like that Joan Gabel, the new President, is enjoying this run. Looks like she is supporting this program.

What's really nice is that this will seem normal to the new Prez.

If things start going south she'll want answers and heads will roll.

BTW...Kudos to the AD for making this hire. Didn't hold Fleck responsible for getting the job but did hold the AD for how he did it. Still feel that way but the hire was good. Thanks AD Coyle. I will no longer refer to him as The Snake.

Who are you, the state treasurer?
Minnesotans, so cheap they won’t even spend money that isn’t theirs.

Haha, this always blows my mind. We want a Top program in the B1G but want to be “Thrifty” about it. I mean, because we’ve nailed so many hires in the past right? You want to play with the big boys long term you have to pay like the big boys.

A quick review of exactly how the football program is funded might be in order.

I'm not going to read this whole thread. I'll stick with my original plan. Win some of these upcoming games, win the west then pay him whatever it takes to keep him for as long as he wants to coach.

Haha, this always blows my mind. We want a Top program in the B1G but want to be “Thrifty” about it. I mean, because we’ve nailed so many hires in the past right? You want to play with the big boys long term you have to pay like the big boys.

You and RM are being pretty dishonest about this point.

Quote literally one post where someone was like "Yeah what we need to do is be really frugal with this one ... let's make extra sure that we don't pay Fleck one dime more than we need to keep him!!! Save money!!!"

I like that Joan Gabel, the new President, is enjoying this run. Looks like she is supporting this program.

LOL, omg that's so great! Even if it wasn't the Prez and fam, that "mini me" PJF is absolutely spot on! Ski-U-Mah!

Top Bottom