Are we Dreaming?

We crushed them from the first minute of the game. What a dominating win against a team that has given us so much trouble.

8-0 going into recruiting week.

52-10 and we played SLOW BALL the whole game.

No, this is not a dream.....it is a WET DREAM

Or is dream coming to reality?

Yes, we are dreaming, or so it seems. Gophers get better as the season goes on. Even if they lose all four remaining games (which they won't), they have an eight-win season with a possible bowl victory. Very few expected that. PJ and his crew have done a great job with a still-young team. The four remaining games will all be tough, including Northwestern, which is bound to take out its frustration on some team this season - hope it isn't us, but Evanston is a tough place to play in November. Gophers have done far better than I expected and could put some frosting on the season with some key wins in November.

Definitely a number of certain posters that have been largely absent this year, that's for sure. I'm sure they're terribly disappointed that the Gophers are doing so well.

If you have been a Gopher fan for more a decade I have no idea why you would not just enjoy the ride. This team is talented, fun to watch and could make some big noise in a few weeks.

This team was very impressive today

52-10 and we played SLOW BALL the whole game.

Yeah I pointed out to my friends that we were up 28-3 at half but only had like 200 yards of offense. That’s an average of 50 yards per score. That early interception set the tone for the game IMO.

I predicted a really special season 5 years ago or so when I saw this schedule.

You were a wise man. Great timing with the excellent Senior class this year and the talent injection at oline, secondary, wr, and qb.

Again it was really fun to see Gopher fans young and old having a great time. We deserve this sh1t!

Lots of people thought 8-0 was a realistic and attainable goal. The manner in which they've got there after a sloppy start is what's really eye-opening.

If you have been a Gopher fan for more a decade I have no idea why you would not just enjoy the ride. This team is talented, fun to watch and could make some big noise in a few weeks.

Absoluto.

Top Bottom