Penn STate tickets

IrishGoph55

Reaction score
Hey fellas. I’m flying in from L.A. in a couple weeks for the Penn State game.
Anyone know where I can find the best prices Tickets? Just use
The U’s website? I hate StubHub fees.

RTB, Ski U Mah, Go Gophs

I would just go on the U’s website and compare prices to what you see on on 3rd party sites. Buy from the cheaper site.

If you’re gutsy you could hold out hope for a flash sale, but coming from LA I wouldn’t take the risk and just get some good seats now.

Been looking. Might be better off buying directly from the U it seems.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Bought mine through Gophersports.com

But if you want great seats then you may have to go to stubhub or TM market

You've got to buy at least 4 seats, but the Cub Foods packs aren't a terrible deal. They're upper deck seats, but you get a Coke, hot dog and popcorn with each seat for 70 bucks.

Hey fellas. I’m flying in from L.A. in a couple weeks for the Penn State game.
Anyone know where I can find the best prices Tickets? Just use
The U’s website? I hate StubHub fees.

RTB, Ski U Mah, Go Gophs

Get them ASAP after today's game. If Game Day comes to town, good tickets may be hard to come by.

You've got to buy at least 4 seats, but the Cub Foods packs aren't a terrible deal. They're upper deck seats, but you get a Coke, hot dog and popcorn with each seat for 70 bucks.
Are they in the sections that are normally $65?

Are they in the sections that are normally $65?

From what I can tell, it looks like if I just bought a single ticket in that section, the price would be $85.

From what I can tell, it looks like if I just bought a single ticket in that section, the price would be $85.

Do you know how those tickets work? Could I buy the 4 pack, use 2 tickets, and sell the other 2? Or are they bundled somehow?

Do you know how those tickets work? Could I buy the 4 pack, use 2 tickets, and sell the other 2? Or are they bundled somehow?

Not bundled. I bought 5 and did print at home for delivery. It's 10 pages of PDFs. 5 pages of tickets, 5 food vouchers. Could easily split them. Heck, you could even keep all the food vouchers for yourself if you wanted.

Top Bottom