Tate Martell Leaving Miami....

This guy is a train wreck waiting to happen. He has a bad case of primadonna syndrome, which wouldn't go over well here.

Last edited:

I just don't see us bringing in someone to start over Morgan. The kid just wins and you are going to risk all that on an unknown transfer? I'd be more interested if Morgan was a .500 starter, but he's not. So I don't see any good reason to mess with our karma right now.

Fleck likes being active with transfers but don't see this one being on his radar unless Tate is looking to play something other than QB. :)

Something weird going on at Miami. They've had five coaches in 19 years and fired Mark Richt after he went 26-13 in three seasons (9-4, 10-3, 7-6). Now Manny Diaz is 3-4 and losing players.

Not a fan of Tate Martell. Halfway decent player but no way he fits into PJ’s culture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure that he is leaving...he’s taking a medical LOA.

Tate Martell is an unlikeable guy, but I can't blame someone for wanting to play.

I think his best bet is JuCo and to get as much PT as possible and transfer for his SR season.

I just can't imagine a P5 program handing him the QB position.

His sister is a Trainwreck. He needs to aspire to improve to become as successful as her.

Wait...what?

Rylee is pretty self-absorbed trying to live the life of an instagram model who networks with other athletes. She's a mess.
But at this point, she's more "on track" than Tate who still have his whole family telling him he can do no wrong.

Essentially, Rylee got less parenting and sadly is better off because of it.

Please show me a statistical comparison of this Tate Martell person, and my guy Tanner Morgan.

If this Tate whosis has dramatically better stats and a superior won loss record to Tanner Morgan's, well... you might have a reason to bring him in. Maybe. Barely.

Actually, no. I don't think so.

Rylee is pretty self-absorbed trying to live the life of an instagram model who networks with other athletes. She's a mess.
But at this point, she's more "on track" than Tate who still have his whole family telling him he can do no wrong.

Essentially, Rylee got less parenting and sadly is better off because of it.

You are such a bizarre person.

Please show me a statistical comparison of this Tate Martell person, and my guy Tanner Morgan.

If this Tate whosis has dramatically better stats and a superior won loss record to Tanner Morgan's, well... you might have a reason to bring him in. Maybe. Barely.

Actually, no. I don't think so.

If he actually had a won-loss record, maybe we could do a comparison. As it stands, his career consists of mop-up duty against Oregon State, Rutgers and Tulane last season, off the bench for Ohio State. I’m guessing any one of those three teams would gladly take him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tate was on Netflix's QB1: Beyond the Lights.

This is when I first saw him and realized how self-centered he was. His parents largely ensured that would happen through their parenting methods.
Tate has a sister Rylee.

On the show you can see she also suffers from the parenting methods, but she's actually more normal than Tate.

Prior to when Tate Transferred, and Fields was going to OSU, there was a big to-do about Tate tweeting something to Fields and in return Fields liked a bunch of Rylee's photos.

https://www.instagram.com/rylee_martell/?hl=en

Tate was on Netflix's QB1: Beyond the Lights.

This is when I first saw him and realized how self-centered he was. His parents largely ensured that would happen through their parenting methods.
Tate has a sister Rylee.

On the show you can see she also suffers from the parenting methods, but she's actually more normal than Tate.

Prior to when Tate Transferred, and Fields was going to OSU, there was a big to-do about Tate tweeting something to Fields and in return Fields liked a bunch of Rylee's photos.

https://www.instagram.com/rylee_martell/?hl=en

Your level of interest and knowledge on this is uncomfortable.

Your level of interest and knowledge on this is uncomfortable.

Yeh, well I figured that would be the response, but that's the story on the Martell family.
He's a good running QB, but hardly a great passer, that's why he's not starting despite being a 5 star QB.

I know I'm the only male on this site who looks into these things when he hears a competing QB is liking the photos of the sister of the guy who was trash-talking him.

Tate isn't transferring, at least not currently.

Something weird going on at Miami. They've had five coaches in 19 years and fired Mark Richt after he went 26-13 in three seasons (9-4, 10-3, 7-6). Now Manny Diaz is 3-4 and losing players.

I thought that Richt retired? Maybe that was just a front for him being pushed out the door? But if that's the case....I have a feeling that their AD would have had a better replacement in mind than their defensive coordinator, Manny Diaz. How often does an administration dump a head coach and hire one of their coordinators on anything other than an interm basis in the middle of a season?

And why exactly would we want this guy? Sounds like he has some issues. Plus....I think our QB situation is pretty solid....especially going into next year.

Oklahoma will have a starting QB spot open next year.

Top Bottom