I think I'm going bowling Saturday

Texas-Gopher

Reaction score
Years ago, I was bowling and a husker fan I knew was texting me about the huskers beating up on the gophers. The gophers pulled it out and beat the huskers for the first time in however long it was.

Two weeks ago my son had his birthday party at a bowling alley. Between frames I caught the updates on my phone as the gophers crushed the huskers.

I think I'll be bowling tomorrow.

Yes, please continue bowling. If it really does work the Gophers will also be doing some great bowling :drink:

Just set up camp there to be on the safe side. There's got to be a cot available. And bowling alley bathrooms are always clean.

We aren't playing Nebraska this Saturday. I think the key is to AVOID what you were doing the past 2 years when we played Maryland.

We aren't playing Nebraska this Saturday. I think the key is to AVOID what you were doing the past 2 years when we played Maryland.

I wish I could help us there. Can't remember. The Nebraska win was memorable. I remember where I was standing in the bowling alley when I saw the final score on my phone. F'ing awesome!!!

I was in Maryland last year. I won't be there this year, so there is that...;)

If Nebraska can’t go bowling this year you may as well do it.

I was at the game two years ago. I will be at the game tomorrow. different seats, different shirt, different group...am I good to go? please advise

Just set up camp there to be on the safe side. There's got to be a cot available. And bowling alley bathrooms are always clean.

Most bowling alleys I've been to have pool tables. We've all had that one drunk friend in college who's passed out on a pool table, so it must be comfortable. Don't even need a cot!

I was at the game two years ago. I will be at the game tomorrow. different seats, different shirt, different group...am I good to go? please advise

I need to put my Minnesota Flag out before my neighbor put his out. That will seal it!

Just be sure to not steal a beer stein if you can help it.

I was not at the game 2 years ago. I will be at this game.

You're welcome in advance.

"F**k it, Dude; let's go bowling."

— Walter Sobchak

McE5bsT.gif

Top Bottom