What will the actual in-game attendance be for the Gophers/Maryland game?

What will the actual in-game attendance be for the Gophers/Maryland game?

• Less than 35,000

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 35,000 - 39,999

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • 40,000 - 44,999

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • 45,000 - 50,000

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • 50,000+

Votes: 12 19.4%

• Total voters

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
Should be an absolutely perfect weather day for our absolutely perfect 7-0 Gophers. Let's fill the bank. I say we get 49,000 actual in attendance.

I'm going to guess 45000, with that upper deck Student area kind of empty cause they all cram dowstairs.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

I'm going to guess 45000, with that upper deck Student area kind of empty cause they all cram dowstairs.

Hopefully the special $7 student tix and the weather help this week as well

I predict they announce 44,000 and there will be big open stretches of empty seats as usual. Second deck student area, second deck middle, etc.

The good news is the $7 student prices and good weather will bring out a few more kids and at least the first deck in the student area will be filled, in my opinion.

They do try to combat this by giving out wristbands to the first however many students that allow us to get into the lower deck. They stop enforcing it in the second half though.

They do try to combat this by giving out wristbands to the first however many students that allow us to get into the lower deck. They stop enforcing it in the second half though.

Thanks for the info. It always is funny to see how much space is up top in the 2nd half. It isn't necessarily students leaving, could just be them moving downstairs.

Scanned attendance is a better measure since we actually have data for every game we've played at TCF. We only have the actual attendance numbers for a handful of games which makes it a harder comparison.

Scanned attendance is a better measure since we actually have data for every game we've played at TCF. We only have the actual attendance numbers for a handful of games which makes it a harder comparison.

I get all my tickets scanned regardless if they're occupied ;)

Are we getting a Halloween hype video or is this from the first hype video this year?

Thriller boring and Jackson was pedophile pervert sicko. Hope band never does Thriller again.

Thriller boring and Jackson was pedophile pervert sicko. Hope band never does Thriller again.

What about Nightmare on My Street by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince then?

What about Nightmare on My Street by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince then?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fVbaYFVUbLo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Couldn't remember that video until I brought it up. I can't unsee it now, dammit - lost that 5 minutes of my life forever.

I won't be surprised if it's not a sell out, but I"ll be upset if we don't sell out an get place rockign for PSU and Wi

Have to take advantage of the nice weather and get yard work done.

There’s high school playoff games.

Gotta get the deer hunting stand ready.

Or create your own excuse for not attending.

Bummer that I-94 is closed in both directions between 280 and 35W this weekend. That doesn't help for getting to TCF.

I really think we'll have a sell out. The casual fan has bought in.

Bummer that I-94 is closed in both directions between 280 and 35W this weekend. That doesn't help for getting to TCF.

That doesn’t start until 10:00pm Saturday—plenty of time to get to the game, celebrate a big win and get out of Dodge.

I really think we'll have a sell out. The casual fan has bought in.

If the casual fan has bought in, they have failed to buy a lot of game tickets as there are a lot left.

55e69838113bdb36613a3202b52bfb40.jpg

My last minute flash season ticket assignment was the worrt yet in #209 and those are not awful seats, but for all other games they have given me better seats, so there must be some positive sales activity.

I never sit in the assigned section but roam regardless, so I am happy they added this seating option this year.

Top Bottom