PJ Fleck Show

I haven't watched it yet. Normally I try to watch it live because it's my favorite TV show.

No spoilers please!!

I haven't watched it yet. Normally I try to watch it live because it's my favorite TV show.

No spoilers please!!

Have not watched but I think this will be the show. 7-0. Ball is the Program. RTW. SkiUMah. Casey O'brien. MD..well coached, hard to prepare for.

I left the program thinking that AWjr will make a good analyst or color guy. I think he has the personality and presence for it.

No spoilers please!!

PJ confirmed that "if the phone rings, I'll answer it" when pressed about if he'd consider other coaching opportunities as he's been rumored for.

Thanks for the link, I enjoyed watching. Key take-away: Maryland will be healthy again, like they were in beating Syracuse (#21 at the time)......by 63-20. Oh crap, I'd much prefer the version that lost to Penn State 59-0. Apparently several of their best players have been injured, but will return Saturday.

Last edited:

Man, this team is in tune and having fun.

If Winfield decides to stay in college next season, that will be a big plus. The older experienced players are helping mentor the next crop.

Mrs. Billd noted that Coach is smiling more and appears to be enjoying being on the show itself.

I concur on this and comments on young Mr. Winfield. He's a natural for the camera and very well spoken. Reflects very well on his family and the U...plus a heck-of-a football player.

That said, I would rather play against a gimpy Josh Jackson than healthy Tyrrell Pigrome.

That said, I would rather play against a gimpy Josh Jackson than healthy Tyrrell Pigrome.

Even though Jackson is a better passer, I think I would too. Gophers aren't the strongest in containing fleet footed quarterbacks.

PJ confirmed that "if the phone rings, I'll answer it" when pressed about if he'd consider other coaching opportunities as he's been rumored for.

He’s willing to take another job? When did he say that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have not watched but I think this will be the show. 7-0. Ball is the Program. RTW. SkiUMah. Casey O'brien. MD..well coached, hard to prepare for.

You pretty much nailed it.

As for “ball is the program,” they noted that the Gophers have the fewest turnovers in the conference.

You pretty much nailed it.

As for “ball is the program,” they noted that the Gophers have the fewest turnovers in the conference.

Perhaps my favorite part of PJ being here is the discipline the team shows. Low turnovers, low penalties. That’s a great base for success.

Kidding... a throw back to our friend Mason.

Perhaps my favorite part of PJ being here is the discipline the team shows. Low turnovers, low penalties. That’s a great base for success.

Hmm. You feeling okay Spoof?

Hmm. You feeling okay Spoof?

Feeling Great. I have always given PJ credit for his coaching and recruiting and success here. I also voice things I don’t like about him on here which is where the problems start.

Thanks for noticing that negativity towards PJ isn’t “all Spoofin ever posts about”. Not even close, TBH.

Thanks for posting this.

These are certainly articulate young men. Count me very impressed.

Watched it last night. Nicely done and Goldy standing behind Fleck was hilarious!!

I thought Goldy was a bit too animated during the show but I'm glad to hear you liked it. I might just be getting old.

I thought the Coffman crowd felt a bit forced, but it was good.
I appreciated that they did the bonus week without PJ during bye week.

The players all seem to represent themselves well when on the PJ Fleck show.

KSTP-5 has stepped up their game as well....doing a half-hour pregame ahead of the ABC broadcast. Have done some nice promo stuff on their morning show.

Top Bottom