PJ Fleck Show

Feeling Great. I have always given PJ credit for his coaching and recruiting and success here. I also voice things I don’t like about him on here which is where the problems start.

Thanks for noticing that negativity towards PJ isn’t “all Spoofin ever posts about”. Not even close, TBH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took about 15 minutes of my life but it was worth it. Imagine, a guy who has called out Fleck constantly for being a liar, a phony and a fraud kind of lying himself. What's hilarious is you going off on PJ and calling him a joke for promising success in 2019. Pretty sure another 15 minutes of searching would have turned up a few more gems.

By ’19, I will be able to fix the issues, but we will be young,” Fleck said Monday. “We will be older with some youth, developing depth, creating depth. Then when you hit ’20, that’s when you see a spike in, ‘Holy cow, they’re good. They’re deep, and they are becoming experienced. Wow.’

This is a joke, right?
If not then PJ is the joke. "
10/30/17 Post by Spoofin

"So do we care about results or not PJ? I honestly don't know how anyone could buy into anything this windbag says." 10/30/17 Post by Spoofin

Took about 15 minutes of my life but it was worth it. Imagine, a guy who has called out Fleck constantly for being a liar, a phony and a fraud kind of lying himself. What's hilarious is you going off on PJ and calling him a joke for promising success in 2019. Pretty sure another 15 minutes of searching would have turned up a few more gems.

By ’19, I will be able to fix the issues, but we will be young,” Fleck said Monday. “We will be older with some youth, developing depth, creating depth. Then when you hit ’20, that’s when you see a spike in, ‘Holy cow, they’re good. They’re deep, and they are becoming experienced. Wow.’

This is a joke, right?
If not then PJ is the joke. "
10/30/17 Post by Spoofin

"So do we care about results or not PJ? I honestly don't know how anyone could buy into anything this windbag says." 10/30/17 Post by Spoofin

You are breaking news that I think PJ is a windbag and tamped expectations? Wow! Sherlock Holmes has nothing on you.

Please spend another 15 minutes and find those posts where I said he was a bad coach and bad recruiter and not responsible for our success. That is what you bolded, right?

You seem to like popping in, making false claims, then disappearing. Go ahead and keep saying I said or did things that I didn’t - it just keeps making you look worse and worse.

What's hilarious is you going off on PJ and calling him a joke for promising success in 2019.

You may want to re-read the gems you found in your 15-minute search. I called PJ a joke for telling us in Oct. of 2017 that we wouldn’t be good in 2018. You aren’t the brightest of the bunch I see.

Feeling Great. I have always given PJ credit for his coaching and recruiting and success here. I also voice things I don’t like about him on here which is where the problems start.

Thanks for noticing that negativity towards PJ isn’t “all Spoofin ever posts about”. Not even close, TBH.

Very true. Most of your posts are attacking other people and/or trying to defend yourself against what you've said.

Very true. Most of your posts are attacking other people and/or trying to defend yourself against what you've said.

It’s amazing I’m allowed to post at all.

You are breaking news that I think PJ is a windbag and tamped expectations? Wow! Sherlock Holmes has nothing on you.

Please spend another 15 minutes and find those posts where I said he was a bad coach and bad recruiter and not responsible for our success. That is what you bolded, right?

You seem to like popping in, making false claims, then disappearing. Go ahead and keep saying I said or did things that I didn’t - it just keeps making you look worse and worse.

Sort of sad that your lack of reading skills keeps you from comprehending what you yourself post.

"I honestly don't know how anyone could buy into anything this windbag says." 10/30/17 Post by Spoofin

Pretty much indicates that you thought he was a horse**** coach. Obviously you didn't buy into it. Must be tough not to fall on your ass when you've had to back pedal so much.

I'll pop back out now because it's useless to get involved in one of your countless pissing matches and sort of fun watching you get all defensive. "Sherlock Holmes has nothing on you." Boy, no way to win a battle of wits with you.

Like how they mentioned the wave to the children's hospital. Really a wonderful gesture during the game.

Sort of sad that your lack of reading skills keeps you from comprehending what you yourself post.

"I honestly don't know how anyone could buy into anything this windbag says." 10/30/17 Post by Spoofin

Pretty much indicates that you thought he was a horse**** coach. Obviously you didn't buy into it. Must be tough not to fall on your ass when you've had to back pedal so much.

I'll pop back out now because it's useless to get involved in one of your countless pissing matches and sort of fun watching you get all defensive. "Sherlock Holmes has nothing on you." Boy, no way to win a battle of wits with you.

So, to summarize...
You spent 15 minutes searching through thousands of my past posts to find something where I said PJ is a bad coach and landed on one from <b>over 2 years ago </b>where I called him a windbag? You truly are delusional.

I totally comprehend what I posted. You are the one struggling here. Let me help. I still think PJ is a windbag. As many have pointed out, he has toned it down since 2017 - but I did say that, I did think it, and I still do. I am not sure how that “pretty much indicates that I think he is a horse**** coach”? Not even sure how these are related.?

We both know it doesn’t, but when have facts ever stopped you? I wouldn’t worry about winning a battle of wits with me Sherlock, I think you should simply concentrate on learning what windbag means. Google is a good resource for that and it won’t take you 15 minutes.

So, to summarize...
You spent 15 minutes searching through thousands of my past posts to find something where I said PJ is a bad coach and landed on one from <b>over 2 years ago </b>where I called him a windbag? You truly are delusional.

I totally comprehend what I posted. You are the one struggling here. Let me help. I still think PJ is a windbag. As many have pointed out, he has toned it down since 2017 - but I did say that, I did think it, and I still do. I am not sure how that “pretty much indicates that I think he is a horse**** coach”? Not even sure how these are related.?

We both know it doesn’t, but when have facts ever stopped you? I wouldn’t worry about winning a battle of wits with me Sherlock, I think you should simply concentrate on learning what windbag means. Google is a good resource for that and it won’t take you 15 minutes.

Yep, as I pointed out in #34, "Most of your posts are attacking other people and/or trying to defend yourself against what you've said."

Hot diggity! This is Gopherhole entertainment style! The battle for who said what, when, and who is a liar.

Crow soup is an acquired taste. Just put on a few spices here and there.

:poop: :geek:????????☢????????

Hot diggity! This is Gopherhole entertainment style! The battle for who said what, when, and who is a liar.

Spoofing is the act of disguising a communication from an unknown source as being from a known, trusted source. Spoofing can apply to emails, phone calls, and websites, or can be more technical, such as a computer spoofing an IP address, Address Resolution Protocol (ARP), or Domain Name System (DNS) server.

This week's episode of the PJ Fleck show was Elite.

Spoofing is the act of disguising a communication from an unknown source as being from a known, trusted source. Spoofing can apply to emails, phone calls, and websites, or can be more technical, such as a computer spoofing an IP address, Address Resolution Protocol (ARP), or Domain Name System (DNS) server.
I’m not sure what Spoofing is but I know that Spoofin is a horse that raced at Canterbury Park years ago.

Did PJ “nudge” any players onto the right path in this week’s show?

The irony of course is desperately searching for something remotely incongruous and then gettin’ upset when someone points out our coach has had a (hopefully put to bed) habit of needless and at times hilarious exaggerations and or inaccuracies. PJF has actually changed his best this season and I’m not the only one to have noticed that. RTB.

They mentioned an interview PJ had with Coach K in this weeks show... Anyone know where I can find that? I have been looking with no luck!

Top Bottom