Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Chrome Gold - Maroon - White

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other - Please Specify

Votes: 8 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anthracite stripe on the helmet?

Looks like it. Anthracite down the middle with white on either side. M block on one side of the helmet and something else on the other side. Basically a potluck of everything Gopherholers hate about our current unis :D

As long as Kpai commits because of the uniforms I’m cool with them.

So, after watching the hype video, I can’t tell if the chrome helmet is the gold chrome or chrome-chrome. Potentially chrome lid with white letters, anthracite-anthracite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, after watching the hype video, I can’t tell if the chrome helmet is the gold chrome or chrome-chrome. Potentially chrome lid with white letters, anthracite-anthracite?

And yes, I know this combo includes exactly zero maroon or gold.

White shoes and socks have been the constants.

It's definitely the chrome gold domes with an added anthracite stripe - I think it looks BEAST!

When I guessed anthracite earlier I didn't see the white numbers. Appears the block M on helmet has white trim. The anthracite tops before had maroon around the neck area. Can't tell left side of the helmet but it looked like it was maybe running Goldy.

The anthracite jerseys no longer have gold borders on the white numbers?

I was being a bit tongue in cheek. I agree with you, just would love to see the torches and pitchforks if we went with an all chrome, grey and white combo.

The anthracite jerseys no longer have gold borders on the white numbers?
In the recruiting photos I thought anthracite had gold numbers with no trim on the digits. Possibly changed.

When I guessed anthracite earlier I didn't see the white numbers. Appears the block M on helmet has white trim. The anthracite tops before had maroon around the neck area. Can't tell left side of the helmet but it looked like it was maybe running Goldy.

images.jpeg

Left side is same block M. Just watched it frame by frame. You can tell when he shakes his head.

That was the Kill/Claeys anthracite. I believe they carried into PJs first year before the uniform change. This version was worn against Indiana last year in the rain.

Yeh. I was wrong.
The quality of my posts this week have been suffering. I hope it's not a let down before Penn State week.

Top Bottom