USC at Colorado
USC -13.5
USC may be looking for a head coach after this season

Saturday
Wisconsin at OSU
OSU -14.5

Iowa at Northwestern
Iowa -9.5

Various ACC teams are playing each other.

Illinois at Purdue
Purdue -10
Curious to see if Illinois follows up their WI win with another win. I like Purdue to cover the 10 points.

Liberty at Rutgers

#9 Auburn
#2 LSU

LSU -11
Both will remain in the top 10 after this game because one will earn a quality loss.

PSU vs MSU
PSU -6.5
Seems like PSU should win by more than that. MSU has seemed unimpressive. GO PSU!!

#15 Texas at TCU
Tex -1.5

Indiana vs Nebraska
Neb -2.5
Go Indiana!!!

Boston College at Clemson
BC sucks.
Clemson -34 though. That's a big number.

#8 Notre Dame vs #19 Michigan
EVEN

Former Gopher opponent San Diego St plays UNLV
Georgia St plays Troy
Fresno St hosts Colorado St.

I want Auburn and Penn St to win.

Bonuses: Iowa loses and Michigan loses.

Don't ask why, because I don't know. But LSU was up 19-0 in my dream last night.

And I'm taking Michigan straight up over Notre Dame

Rutgers 7.5 underdogs vs Liberty. Sounds about right but embarrassing for Rutgers lol.
Liberty just a few years away from playing in FCS

Rutgers 7.5 underdogs vs Liberty. Sounds about right but embarrassing for Rutgers lol.
Liberty just a few years away from playing in FCS

I really hope Rutgers can play well enough to get the win - would be really embarrassing for a Big Ten team to go 1-11.

It's too bad Houston has long since thrown in the towel on the season. They would've won this game at home vs. SMU (easily) if that hadn't happened. Now we have to hope for either Memphis or Tulane (or both) to end their unbeaten skid. In the long run, it probably doesn't matter - we're jumping ahead of SMU in the polls regardless if we beat Maryland and PSU.

It's too bad Houston has long since thrown in the towel on the season. They would've won this game at home vs. SMU (easily) if that hadn't happened. Now we have to hope for either Memphis or Tulane (or both) to end their unbeaten skid. In the long run, it probably doesn't matter - we're jumping ahead of SMU in the polls regardless if we beat Maryland and PSU.

I think Memphis will give SMU all they can handle - they are legitimately a good team.

Why are we worried about SMU?

Regardless if they win the AAC, Boise wins the MWC, or whatever ... the G5 team that gets the auto-bid to the NY6 will probably be ranked in the top 12 of the final CFP rankings.

I think it's cool as heck that SMU is, literally, back from the dead. Big XII should add them and Houston. Won't happen, but they should.

Why are we worried about SMU?

Regardless if they win the AAC, Boise wins the MWC, or whatever ... the G5 team that gets the auto-bid to the NY6 will probably be ranked in the top 12 of the final CFP rankings.

I think it's cool as heck that SMU is, literally, back from the dead. Big XII should add them and Houston. Won't happen, but they should.

Because I want the better shiny number next to the Gophers name when I watch them.

Next time anyone complains about PJ's use of timeouts, just remember that tonight Houston has used two timeouts with 7:20 to play in the 1st, having just used its second to call a timeout on offense before the first snap o following a punt.

According to vegasinsider, Iowa is a 10-point favorite on the road against Northwestern.

Does anyone else — besides me — think that's a really big number? Both teams have good defenses and, errr... questionable offenses.

I mean... can Iowa even score 10 points, total, in this game?

Maybe Iowa's defense will score 7 points.

Maybe Northwestern has thrown in the towel on this season... although it's hard to picture a Pat Fitzgerald-coached team doing that.

I'm taking Indiana over Nebraska. I thought Rutger's defense was better than Nebraska's.

I'm taking Indiana over Nebraska. I thought Rutger's defense was better than Nebraska's.

Indiana always blows games they should win. Always. So I'd expect Nebraska to beat them at home.

Yeah. And Indiana seems to be playing hungry, and they seem like the typical underdog team who suddenly sees a chance to make some noise.

Nebraska, on the other hand, looks like a team that thinks the world should respect them because of their 'rich history.'

Cool slate of games. Will miss a lot of it due to attending the gopher game (worth it).

That is one thing I dislike about attending games. Miss a lot of great action sometimes.

Houston had ball and a chance to tie but turns it over in downs.

Houston might get one more chance.

Gophers could very well jump SMU with their 3 point win if we blow out Maryland or at least cover the spread.

Last week in the coaches poll they had two more points, then we jumped them and have 22 more this week.

In the AP, they only have 10 more points so it’s close and we might be able to jump them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unbeaten SMU is at Houston tonight.
SMU -14

Friday
USC at Colorado
USC -13.5
USC may be looking for a head coach after this season

Saturday
Wisconsin at OSU
OSU -14.5

Iowa at Northwestern
Iowa -9.5

Various ACC teams are playing each other.

Illinois at Purdue
Purdue -10
Curious to see if Illinois follows up their WI win with another win. I like Purdue to cover the 10 points.

Liberty at Rutgers

#9 Auburn
#2 LSU

LSU -11
Both will remain in the top 10 after this game because one will earn a quality loss.

PSU vs MSU
PSU -6.5
Seems like PSU should win by more than that. MSU has seemed unimpressive. GO PSU!!

#15 Texas at TCU
Tex -1.5

Indiana vs Nebraska
Neb -2.5
Go Indiana!!!

Boston College at Clemson
BC sucks.
Clemson -34 though. That's a big number.

#8 Notre Dame vs #19 Michigan
EVEN

Former Gopher opponent San Diego St plays UNLV
Georgia St plays Troy
Fresno St hosts Colorado St.

USC wins but doesn't come close to covering. Same story for SMU on Thursday.

SDSU hosts NDSU.
GO SDSU!

NDSU is the higher ranked team in Sagarin and by public perception.

SDSU hosts NDSU.
GO SDSU!

NDSU is the higher ranked team in Sagarin and by public perception.

SDSU is one of the few FCS programs that is at the same talent level with NDSU. Should be a great game, I'm sure.

Indiana
Northwestern
Ohio state
Minnesota

If these things happen it would be elite

Indiana
Northwestern
Ohio state
Minnesota

If these things happen it would be elite

Bonus if Notre Dame beats Michigan!

Not because it helps us any, but because I’m curious to see what becomes of Harbaugh after this year if they end up going 8-4 in the regular season, with only the Iowa win as a (at the time) top 25 victory. Even worse if they go 7-5, losing to Michigan State.

Last edited:

Penn St -4 is a confusing line.

MSU been crushed by two rank teams this year.

Penn St -4 is a confusing line.

MSU been crushed by two rank teams this year.

And yet these guys know stuff ...

Maybe they're anticipating MSU fighting to save their season, at home, for a trophy (even if it is a bit of a conjured trophy)?

Closing out the season with five wins, including wins over Penn St and Michigan, would be a fine season after a 4-3 start and some tough losses the last couple weeks.

One of game day host belched live mic on air. It was weird.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom