Week 9 - Other Games Thread

Fresno State just went ahead of Colorado state 28-24

Rather have ND getting considered for CFP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like to see MI collapse, but I really don't want ND taking a possible CFP spot.

And yes, we are close to the point we need to be worried about this stuff!!!

ND gets more top-end MN recruits. I’d rather see them lose. Yeah, I’m petty like that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Colorado State just went ahead of Fresno State 31-28 probably meaningless except to the computers.

Is anyone watching the Kansas - TT game? Craziness. KU lines up for the game winning FG with 13 seconds left. Kick is blocked. TT player picks it up but can't find any room to run, so he attempts to pitch it to somebody behind him. Kansas falls on the ball with 2 seconds left and will now get another chance at the FG because of the change of possession.

Huh?? Zero chance Notre Dame takes a CFP spot from Ohio State.

If ND gets in, it will be because both got in. Big XII and PAC 12 on the outside looking in.

Last edited:

Teams ahead of the Gophers that are losing or lost:

#5 oklahoma
#8 Notre Dame (losing)
#9 Auburn
#13 Wisconsin
#15 Texas

The Notre Dame, Auburn, Texas and Wisconsin losses should get the gophers into top 15. I think the blow out vs Maryland might be enough to jump smu. I bet they end up around 12 or 13 depending on what happens in the Oregon & Utah games tonight. If both those teams lose potentially a top 10 team??!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone watching the Kansas - TT game? Craziness. KU lines up for the game winning FG with 13 seconds left. Kick is blocked. TT player picks it up but can't find any room to run, so he attempts to pitch it to somebody behind him. Kansas falls on the ball with 2 seconds left and will now get another chance at the FG because of the change of possession.

Kansas wins.

I just watched the replay.

That is nuts.

Looked like a Glen Mason finish right there.

And Kansas hits the kick for their 5th conference win in the past 8 years...1st over TT since 2001.

Huh?? Zero chance Notre Dame takes a CFP spot from Ohio State.

If ND gets in, it will be because both got in. Big XII and PAC 12 on the outside looking in.

If we would want to have a 2% chance to make it as a one loss team, ND needs to lose tonight.

If we win out, we'll be in.

If we would want to have a 2% chance to make it as a one loss team, ND needs to lose tonight.

If we win out, we'll be in.

Sure, if we win out and beat Ohio State in Indy for the Big Ten championship. I’ll worry about that when it happens.

Any loss, and we’re out of CFP contention, regardless what Notre Dame does tonight. I would not lose too much sleep over it.

Would rather have Michigan lose, to be honest.

Crazy

Man, maybe Les Miles should have come here. 3 wins. Something is cooking.

Looks like Cal won’t have a chance with utah

C’mon WSU!

Ghoper's showed up on the halftime highlights during the Oregon game tonight.

Nice.

Camden Lewis hit a 26 yard field goal to beat Washington State. Would've been nice to eliminate another playoff contender.

Top Bottom