Week 9 - Other Games Thread

KState is just rolling them. Crazy

Did it make it more fun for you guys too, that Wisconsin scored their TD and thought they were right back in it. And then Ohio St just gave them the royal F U and scored 30 straight points...

Did it make it more fun for you guys too, that Wisconsin scored their TD and thought they were right back in it. And then Ohio St just gave them the royal F U and scored 30 straight points...

Smackdown!!!

Anybody looking at the Purdue in game thread? Wondering if there's a lot of people wishing Brohm had gone to Louisville.

K-State scores another TD. That's it for the Big 12. They aren't getting anyone in. Pac 12 is back in play...

Anybody looking at the Purdue in game thread? Wondering if there's a lot of people wishing Brohm had gone to Louisville.

Peters currently has 26 yards passing and Illini are up 24-0. Wow

K-State...just WOW!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I knew this season had potential to be a very special one for the Gophers but I didn't expect it to play out this well.
Gophers need to keep their heads in the game here.

Gotta love it when the TV commentator says Wisconsin will have the advantage against the Gophers while Wisconsin is getting drilled by Ohio State 38-7. It doesn't matter, but it's slightly annoying.

Gotta love it when the TV commentator says Wisconsin will have the advantage against the Gophers while Wisconsin is getting drilled by Ohio State 38-7. It doesn't matter, but it's slightly annoying.

At this rate we may well be favored against the Badgers...

K-State...just WOW!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Can anyone explain why the Big 12 refuses to recruit defense? I just don't get it. But OU's Achilles Heel is always lack of defense...

Can anyone explain why the Big 12 refuses to recruit defense? I just don't get it. But OU's Achilles Heel is always lack of defense...

Patterson usually has some pretty good defenses.

Consider the fact we handled Illinois who only has a two other losses. A questionable one against Nebraska and also vs Michigan.

Perhaps when we played Illinois, we played the toughest team on our schedule.

Oklahoma sucks the gophers are for real

Yes. On the road in a game that won't matter in the standings to either team. Except there's the axe, of course.

Well with the Wisconsin loss the Gophers could move to the #3 ranked big ten team with a win.

Game against Penn State could have rose bowl implications.

Well with the Wisconsin loss the Gophers could move to the #3 ranked big ten team with a win.

Game against Penn State could have rose bowl implications.

If the Gophers take care of business this week, then they can afford to lose that game, and they will still have a good chance at a Rose Bowl.
They will be playing with house money against the Nittany Lions.
Cannot wait to see what Minnesota throws at them.

If the Gophers take care of business this week, then they can afford to lose that game, and they will still have a good chance at a Rose Bowl.
They will be playing with house money against the Nittany Lions.
Cannot wait to see what Minnesota throws at them.

I could see a 1 loss Penn State getting the rose bowl bid. That’s the reason I see the game having an impact.

Getting to Indy doesn’t guarantee us the rose bowl bid if OSU goes to the playoff.

Consider the fact we handled Illinois who only has a two other losses. A questionable one against Nebraska and also vs Michigan.

Perhaps when we played Illinois, we played the toughest team on our schedule.

I'm glad we already played them, I'll say that. They are getting some momentum. Glad they already have 3 losses...

Winning today is a really big deal for Minnesota. There’s a good chance that the West champ will have 2 losses. We have three tough games ahead.

Wisconsin 191 total yards including 2.4 yards per rush. Conversely they gave up 264 yards on the ground. Total domination at the hands of the Buckeyes. They really struggle to score. The Gophers are looking more and more like they could be the class of the West.

Wisconsin 191 total yards including 2.4 yards per rush. Conversely they gave up 264 yards on the ground. Total domination at the hands of the Buckeyes. They really struggle to score. The Gophers are looking more and more like they could be the class of the West.

Is Ohio State just that good? Or is Wisconsin slipping? Maybe a little of both?

Kansas State doing their best to choke this away.

Is Ohio State just that good? Or is Wisconsin slipping? Maybe a little of both?

Ohio State is awesome defensively. They are also really, really good offensively and Wisconsin couldn’t match up with Fields as a run threat leading to big gainers on the ground, and they couldn’t match up at WR. They won’t match up there with us either.

Top Bottom