Video: Gophers' Casey O'Brien: First Game Action for Minnesota

Oh geez.. how can I see with water in my eyes.

#HOTY - Easily one of the greatest moments I have ever seen take place on a football field.

Hopefully we keep the dream season rolling and this can become an awesome addition to one of the greatest seasons in recent Gopher Football History.

Amazing doesn't describe it.

Also, whoever does video edits for the Gophers is very very good

Amazing doesn't describe it.

Also, whoever does video edits for the Gophers is very very good

Couldn't agree more, been really impressed with a lot of these video shorts they release on a week to week basis. Really nice touch.

That is fantastic! It's awesome to see behind the scenes. It still makes me unreasonably annoyed that the tv announcer had no clue of the significance of his going in to hold until someone gave her a heads-up during the commercial break. Game-prep much? Sorry to bring a negative. Great video!

That is fantastic! It's awesome to see behind the scenes. It still makes me unreasonably annoyed that the tv announcer had no clue of the significance of his going in to hold until someone gave her a heads-up during the commercial break. Game-prep much? Sorry to bring a negative. Great video!

The camera guys were on it right away as they had O'Brien on video running out there unfortunately she either wasn't looking at the monitor at that moment or someone in the truck forgot to let her know.

Willing to cut the broadcasters a little slack in that situation but they definitely came across as unprepared for the way it was handled.

Very well done video. No matter what happens the rest of the season, we fans will always have that moment as a memory of what Gopher Football was in 2019.

The camera guys were on it right away as they had O'Brien on video running out there unfortunately she either wasn't looking at the monitor at that moment or someone in the truck forgot to let her know.

Willing to cut the broadcasters a little slack in that situation but they definitely came across as unprepared for the way it was handled.

I think it was her comment "they seem to really like the holder" that did it for me.

I liked the long hug. Coach Fleck seems blessed with a lot of empathy, and that level of connection with players can knit the team together.

Top Bottom