Predict the Score! 7-0 Gophers vs Maryland 10/26/2019

Maryland 34
Gophers 31

It’s a trap!

The Gopher 45
La Tortuga 28

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

This is not easy, as MD can be an explosive team (last year they blew us out). Statistically, the two teams are almost even in every category except pass defense, where MD is at a decided disadvantage. So I hope we pass a lot. If we do: Gophers 38, MD 24. If we don't...

Maryland has been playing very poorly, worse than they are and that starts with their coach. I don’t expect that to improve this week and I actually expect them to fold pretty early on. McFarland isn’t going to be 100% 3-4 weeks after his ankle sprain. Their defense is far from elite while our offense is coming on.

MN 38
Maryland 20

Maryland has been playing very poorly, worse than they are and that starts with their coach. I don’t expect that to improve this week and I actually expect them to fold pretty early on. McFarland isn’t going to be 100% 3-4 weeks after his ankle sprain. Their defense is far from elite while our offense is coming on.

MN 38
Maryland 20

Agree 100%
In my opinion he is the worst coach in the big ten by a wide margin.

24-10 Good guys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maryland 42 Minnesota 20 ... hope I'm wrong ... had my Gopher balloon popped too many times over the last 30 years. Would have been better if we had next weekends weather. Hoping Gophers reverse my prediction.

Quite a few really bad Chicken Little predictions on this one...

Maryland 42 Minnesota 20 ... hope I'm wrong ... had my Gopher balloon popped too many times over the last 30 years. Would have been better if we had next weekends weather. Hoping Gophers reverse my prediction.

This is so off haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"noamfromm" - gets the Golden Stripes Award with 51-3.

Top Bottom