Maryland Roll Call

Jeshurun

King of the Too's
Reaction score
Who all from the Hole will be in attendance?

I will be there with three friends in Section 110 Row 14. I believe we're seats 21-25 though I don't have my tickets in front of me. Will arrive at Lot 37 around 11am.

Looks like a beautiful day for football! I'm hoping for a packed and loud 12th man to help lift the Gophers to 8-0. I know it's Maryland, but this is as excited as I've been for a football game in I don't know how long.

My 4 seats will be full in section 114. Lot 37 about 9:30.

Wife and I are in the tunnel pregame and have seats in section 103, row 18

Have 8 this week (rather than normal 6)

Edit: Now 13

Last edited:

Just picked up some tickets from a coworker and will be in 117 with my son. Also won Vikings tickets through work this week, so it should (hopefully) be a good three day stretch.

In and Bringing the Hype, is it Saturday yet?

Myself, my son, his spouse and my yet to be named guest will be filling my seats per usual...

Back in my ST seats Saturday looking for a blowout Gophs win. Sounds like ? and near 60°.

Goldysmom and I will be in our seats in 152, or standing in the plaza.

Tailgaiting in Ski-U-Mah then off to the game. Buddy has great season tickets.

You betcha the Billds will be there in spades...and uffda we need the win don't 'cha know.

Is that proper usage?

By way of proving my wife loves me, or that she desperately wants me out of the apartment so she can sleep, I am happy to announce that this Saturday will be Game2! Sect 233 row 3 seat?

Missing my second game ever, I have a wedding to attend.

Season ticket holder here, will be there with my wife section 237 row 27 seats 3&4. I’ve only missed 3 home games since I was 7 years old. thanks to my Dad for introducing Gopher football to me, RIP, I will forever be a Gopher football season ticket holder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will be among our usual homies in 135 after tailgating.

Who all from the Hole will be in attendance?

I will be there with three friends in Section 110 Row 14. I believe we're seats 21-25 though I don't have my tickets in front of me. Will arrive at Lot 37 around 11am.

Looks like a beautiful day for football! I'm hoping for a packed and loud 12th man to help lift the Gophers to 8-0. I know it's Maryland, but this is as excited as I've been for a football game in I don't know how long.

Raises hand

Without a doubt, in section 212 row 8, plus both my daughters and their husbands and a close friend's family of 4 from Chicago are going to be at the game. They bought one of the specials that we being offered a few weeks ago (1 ticket, 1 hot dog, 1 chip, 1 beverage, all for $50 I think). Can't wait. Hope it's a big crowd.

Top Bottom