Maryland Roll Call

I typically make it to 1 Gophers game a year as I no longer live in Minnesota. I am seriously considering the Maryland game in addition to the Nebraska game that I was at on 10/12. I had a blast!

Who all from the Hole will be in attendance?

I will be there with three friends in Section 110 Row 14. I believe we're seats 21-25 though I don't have my tickets in front of me. Will arrive at Lot 37 around 11am.

Looks like a beautiful day for football! I'm hoping for a packed and loud 12th man to help lift the Gophers to 8-0. I know it's Maryland, but this is as excited as I've been for a football game in I don't know how long.

Yes Sir!

I typically make it to 1 Gophers game a year as I no longer live in Minnesota. I am seriously considering the Maryland game in addition to the Nebraska game that I was at on 10/12. I had a blast!
Great idea! You will not regret it.

giphy.gif

Hubby and I will be there. Serious distraction has set in....how do I make it until Saturday?!

Hubby and I will be there. Serious distraction has set in....how do I make it until Saturday?!

Refreshing this board every 15 seconds hoping for some new development like footage of the uniforms we’re going to wear, or a concrete status on Kamal Martin?

We will be in our season ticket seats in section 110. Hoping to be surrounded by maroon/ gold !

Refreshing this board every 15 seconds hoping for some new development like footage of the uniforms we’re going to wear, or a concrete status on Kamal Martin?

Haha its been a slow day at work and I've refreshed gopherhole at least 50 times since 8 AM

Top Bottom