Hey ticket Office

harley_gopher

Reaction score
Tried calling Fan Relations Ticket Office 4 times this morning for a special request for the game on Saturday. I hung up after these wait-times of 6:50, 8:45, 7:30 and 5:50. Is anyone even there? I spent nearly 30 minutes attempting to talk to them. The ticket office seems to extremely mismanaged or totally not managed properly at all. We are frustrated. Guess our large party will just forget going to the game and take in other activities. Hey Ticket office...you listening?

I would try calling later in the day when it's not too busy between 2-5 pm. They usually have 5-6 student workers at a time but it's possible they are short staffed due to class schedules and stuff. In the morning on days of sales, their queue can get up to 50 people long and thus wait times can be pretty long.

I'm actually thrilled that there were long wait times. Means a lot of people calling about tix!

Also dont hang up and callback. When you hold for five minutes if doesn't count the cumulative 25 minutes from previous calls. If you stayed on hold 30 minutes the first time you would have got through. The team is undefeated. Probably alot of people calling the ticket office no matter what Gopherhole thinks

I like the ticket office. Been happy with them lately. Some delays but thats to be expected.

With winter sports starting, I think they are busier than in like august.

I like the ticket office. Been happy with them lately. Some delays but thats to be expected.

With winter sports starting, I think they are busier than in like august.

I have always had good response time when I have called them. They have been very helpful.

I have always had good response time when I have called them. They have been very helpful.

Even with slow responses, I enjoy my interactions. They are busy and have limited personnel.

I would like to see them add more people in what are expected to be busy times (Monday after football wins, the week leading up to big home games, new coaching hires, etc.) and maybe they do but are still overloaded.

Even with slow responses, I enjoy my interactions. They are busy and have limited personnel.

I would like to see them add more people in what are expected to be busy times (Monday after football wins, the week leading up to big home games, new coaching hires, etc.) and maybe they do but are still overloaded.

They do have more people working in the morning than in the afternoon. And on big sale days they will also have people from the sales team help with inbound.

Top Bottom