How crazy and fun...IF

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
So many possible scenarios can play out in the next 5 weeks with our Gophers to end this amazing season, I know we’ve all speculated a bunch of WHAT IFs! Let’s think out loud together here and see what crazy scenarios we can come up with?!

I’ll start first...

How crazy and fun IF Ohio State loses to Wisconsin next Sat and Penn State takes over the top B1G Ten East spot? Then we end up playing them TWICE, once in our regular schedule and a second time in the B1G Ten Championship? And we beat them both times!

How crazy and fun IF (you finish the statement here)

In your scenario, would we win the Governor's Bell twice in the same season?

How crazy and fun if we play Michigan in the B1G Title Game and win both the B1G Championship trophy and the Little Brown Jug in the same victory?

Yeah, I know — the Jug may or may not be at stake in that scenario. But we're talking 'crazy and fun' here.

And what if we win the Chair, the Bell, the Pig, the Axe, the B1G West trophy, the Big Championship trophy and the Jug all in the same season?

In your scenario, would we win the Governor's Bell twice in the same season?

How crazy and fun if we play Michigan in the B1G Title Game and win both the B1G Championship trophy and the Little Brown Jug in the same victory?

Yeah, I know — the Jug may or may not be at stake in that scenario. But we're talking 'crazy and fun' here.

And what if we win the Chair, the Bell, the Pig, the Axe, the B1G West trophy, the Big Championship trophy and the Jug all in the same season?

I like it, but I think there was one trophy you left out...

Didn’t even think of that for the Little Brown Jug! That would be a conversation for sure if we beat Michigan in the B1G Championship game. Our Athletic Dept should reach out to Michigan’s AD and request them to bring the Jug to the game!

I know it's less crazy, but if the Gophers win just two more games, it will be the best Big Ten record since 1973, when the Gophers went 6-2 in the Big Ten.

How crazy and fun if a meteor splits in 2 and strikes Madison and Iowa City at the same time? Even funner is one of them ricochets and hits Ann Arbor.

Last edited:

How crazy and fun if a meteor splits in 2 and strikes Madison and Iowa City at the same time? Even funner is one of them ricochets and hits Ann Arbor.

:party:

Not that any of us have experience with this, but I was watching a game earlier this year (can't remember which one: perhaps OU/TX), where they mentioned the trophy wasn't up for grabs during the Chip game when they played last year.

Thus, I don't think the trophy would be up for grabs, but our situation could be different.

What if the West is already wrapped up before the Wisconsin game?

If our only loss is to PSU and Wisconsin loses to tOSU and trips up against another team like Iowa, NE, or PUR

If our only loss is to PSU and Wisconsin loses to tOSU and trips up against another team like Iowa, NE, or PUR

I had this same thought, honestly.

I think flaws in Wisconsin have now been exposed. Purdue looks like they’re getting things going a bit. I think they could give them a game. Iowa may also be a game Wisconsin can’t count on winning anymore. I don’t think Nebraska has what it takes to beat Wisconsin yet. But I could see Wisconsin taking 2 more losses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How fun would it be if Wisconsin lost every game it ever played?

How fun would it be if Wisconsin lost every game it ever played?
Well, they’re looking at another very possible loss in T-5 more days to continue this trend!

OSU loses to Wisconsin, Penn State and Michigan
PSU loses to Minnesota and Indiana
Michigan also loses to Indiana who wins out
Minnesota wins out.
12-0 Minnesota vs 10-Windiana for a Gopher trip to the CFP :)

Here is crazy: We have to win this Saturday.

I’m predicting Nebraska will hand Wisconsin or Iowa a loss.

Top Bottom