[TICKETS REMAINING TRACKING THREAD] - How many seats are unsold vs MD, PSU and WIS?

I suspect the number is tied to seats available for purchase through the online process. When somebody selects seats for purchase they go into a held status so two people can't accidentally purchase the same seats at the same time and the number goes down. But if they don't complete the purchase, those seats get released for purchased again and the number will go back up. However, that's just a guess.

You could very well be correct as well, just surprised to see it jump up by more than a couple seats.

Checked with Gopher ticket office - NO standing room tickets will be available once a sellout has occurred. They are “Committed elsewhere”

You could very well be correct as well, just surprised to see it jump up by more than a couple seats.

Maybe a scalper was pricing out the cost to buy a block of the remaining tickets to see how much profit there was to be made. ;)

Checked with Gopher ticket office - NO standing room tickets will be available once a sellout has occurred. They are “Committed elsewhere”
These would be the mobile passes, I would assume.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

At this rate it should be a sellout within the next 2 hours!

These would be the mobile passes, I would assume.

I have a feeling that the mobile pass tickets were already assigned, as the number was 1200 just a couple hours ago, and it suddenly dropped to the 400s.

I have a feeling that the mobile pass tickets were already assigned, as the number was 1200 just a couple hours ago, and it suddenly dropped to the 400s.

Would be nice if they all got seats. I think they were supposed to possibly get standing room if it worked out but for the folks that brought them. I'd rather they sit them earlier. They earned it.

221. Scramble drill for the last minute buyer. Sections disappearing every couple minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The should give away a Pontiac to the person that snaps up the final ticket.

balloons and confetti falling around the short-skirted model displaying it with her hands

The should give away a Pontiac to the person that snaps up the final ticket.

balloons and confetti falling around the short-skirted model displaying it with her hands

Congratulations on your 2010 Pontiac Vibe

I just looked to see what tickets were going for on Stubhub. The cheapest tickets there were $65 for the Penn State game, which isn't that interesting, but the road game against Northwestern there are tickets for $6...

Will be interesting to see what price they open SRO at -- what does everyone think?

My guess is $60.

Will be interesting to see what price they open SRO at -- what does everyone think?

My guess is $60.
There was a post above from someone who called and confirmed the athletic department would not be selling SRO tickets, saying they're already committed elsewhere. This is why I believe those are the mobile passes.

How much revenue does the U make for a sellout? It's gotta be around $5M.

We are about to drop below 100 - stub hub has quite a few left and it will be interesting to see how the secondary market behaves tomorrow and Saturday morning.

Changed from 99 to 85 in 15 seconds! :clap:

Missed that --

@students, do we know if the student section is sold out??

Website says student guest passes are sold out, but limited student tickets still remain. So not quite? I've seen a lot of people on Facebook and elsewhere scrambling to find if anyone is selling for below that $30 price, and very few responses, so I'm sure there will be more buying from the website once they give up that hunt.

Top Bottom