How hot is your chili? The I am a Gopher fan. I doubt I can enjoy success Edition

How Hot is your Chili The I'm afraid of Success Edition

• Five digit Kelvin Hot

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • Nuke Reactor Hot

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Broke the Scoville Scale Hot

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Zero to zero this week. Think we can best most anyone in a single 3 plus hour contest

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Chili is hot enough to cook a live crab

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • It was Rutgers. I just took my chili out of the freezer

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Chili rivals my tatertot hotdish. I don't believe in success

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I’m out of the closet. My Badgers lost, I’ve cooled on college football

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

STPGopher

Reaction score
Well as Gopher fans, we've survived seven games. Our Gophers are 7-0. Not to bad. It could be worse. Since we don't really enjoy success and love to dwell on what could go wrong, I thought I'd ask how hot is your chili this week.

Well as Gopher fans, we've survived seven games. Our Gophers are 7-0. Not to bad. It could be worse. Since we don't really enjoy success and love to dwell on what could go wrong, I thought I'd ask how hot is your chili this week.

Well, not so bad. Can't complain. Could be worse, I guess.

I like chili okay, I guess... just not so danged spicy.

-----------

Seriously, after yesterday's win I've been thinking about how Minnesotans will handle it if the Gophers keep winning. I honestly believe that winning makes some Minnesotans quite uncomfortable.

My chili is so hot it melts the shells off of turtles

I’d prefer turtle meat in my chili (at any temperature), as we are in the midst of the Maryland Championship Season.

I’d prefer turtle meat in my chili (at any temperature), as we are in the midst of the Maryland Championship Season.
I will eat my super ketchup spicy hot Scandanavian chili from an inverted turtel shell and enjoy it!

Seems to me some “fans” can’t enjoy our success because they are too worried that others won’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was disappointed that we gave up points to Rutgers. I think the team bounces back this week though!

I hear it gets hot in Tampa. In reference to the Outback Bowl. My chili is Outback Bowl hot!!

So when we say, "Hot" when referencing our chili is it the temperature of the chili or the spiciness?

Good thing we have a bye week. My chili is so hot, I am at a level one trauma center dealing with burns!

Still not a complete game, but all phases were cruising along!

Good thing we have a bye week. My chili is so hot, I am at a level one trauma center dealing with burns!

Still not a complete game, but all phases were cruising along!

HCMC is terrible. I feel bad for you.

Melted my spoon...which is around 2750 degrees F for steel.

Last edited:

Top Bottom