Gophers' Curry out but not down after another knee injury

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Jace:

As soon as he heard the official diagnosis, Pitino FaceTimed Curry.

“(There was no) feeling sorry for himself,” Pitino said. He was “very positive.”

When Curry got hurt, his immediate focus was on trying to not dampen Rudrud’s moment. Later, Rudrud was getting emotional when texting Curry.

“And I’m like, ‘Bro, you just got a scholarship. Go live, go celebrate. Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine,’ ” Curry said. “I just tried to keep his spirits up and stay positive throughout that whole day for him. Because I know that’s a pretty huge day, and we always talked about that day, because we were expecting him to get that scholarship this year.”

That’s how Curry rolls. He refuses to bring anyone down with his attitude, instead lifting others up.

https://www.grandforksherald.com/sp...ry-out-but-not-down-after-another-knee-injury

Go Gophers!!

per Jace:

“(There was no) feeling sorry for himself,” Pitino said. He was “very positive.”

When Curry got hurt, his immediate focus was on trying to not dampen Rudrud’s moment. Later, Rudrud was getting emotional when texting Curry.

“And I’m like, ‘Bro, you just got a scholarship. Go live, go celebrate. Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine,’ ” Curry said. “I just tried to keep his spirits up and stay positive throughout that whole day for him. Because I know that’s a pretty huge day, and we always talked about that day, because we were expecting him to get that scholarship this year.”

That’s how Curry rolls. He refuses to bring anyone down with his attitude, instead lifting others up.

https://www.grandforksherald.com/sp...ry-out-but-not-down-after-another-knee-injury

Go Gophers!!
Top end guy, with what he is dealing with. What he could become healthy and maybe still will be as a BB star.

per Jace:

Go Gophers!!
If there is one guy that deserves support, he does. Just a random thought, I wonder if he keeps in contact with Shannon Brooks, Rodney Smith, Antoine Winfield and some of their injuries and how they coped.

Top Bottom