Student Section: We need you to turn out next week and for the rest of the season!

Triple D

Reaction score
This team deserves your support.

I've been impressed at your energy level so far this year. We need more!

Spread the word on campus and get butts in the seats and BRING THE HYPE!

I don’t know about student section, but I will be there in section 110 next Saturday along with 3 Minnesota residents that I’m trying to convert into diehard Gopher fans.

Did y'all see that white out at PSU tonight? C'mon Minnesota, show up and support!

I may be the only student on here, but I'll do my best to get the hype up! I can promise that the people who do show up will be bringing the energy, whether or not we can fill that upper deck. It's ridiculous that attendance is still a problem, but my friends and I will do what we can.

Reusse had the right idea. don't search the students as they arrive. let them bring in as much booze as they want. I would rather have the student section full and drunk as opposed to half-full and sober.

Wonder if the students are tired of standing in line to get into the stadium? I swear some gates seem to take forever to get through while others seem to move pretty quickly. I do agree the students should get a quick once over and come on in lets try to fill the stadium and get it rocking

Did y'all see that white out at PSU tonight? C'mon Minnesota, show up and support!

I'm afraid of seeing swaths of empty seats and a 2/3 full student section at best for Penn State. What if Gameday came and we still had 10K empty seats? I don't live in Minnesota...is there any local buzz? It doesn't seem that the improved performance is at all translating to filling seats.

I'm sure the PSU fans will have no problem filling out TCF. Should be no problem!

We need the people that own the seats between the 20s to show!

I'm afraid of seeing swaths of empty seats and a 2/3 full student section at best for Penn State. What if Gameday came and we still had 10K empty seats? I don't live in Minnesota...is there any local buzz? It doesn't seem that the improved performance is at all translating to filling seats.

There is absolutely some local buzz, but whether or not it's translating to higher attendance will be unknown until Maryland. Still, I'd be shocked if a likely top 15 matchup didn't sell out. Minnesota sports fans know how to jump on a bandwagon when they see one.

There is absolutely some local buzz, but whether or not it's translating to higher attendance will be unknown until Maryland. Still, I'd be shocked if a likely top 15 matchup didn't sell out. Minnesota sports fans know how to jump on a bandwagon when they see one.

Agree with this, everyone loves a winner. I hear more Gopher talk around than normal and that will keep building.

There is a lot more newspaper coverage and KFAN has been devoting some more time during PA and Barreiro than usual.

With the NFL being a flag fest and interest waning, if the Vikings lose to Detroit we could have a huge opportunity to pick up casual Vikings fans.

The price for a student ticket for the Penn State game is bumped up to $30 from the usual $20. The U needs to realize when to prioritize getting students to the game over making a marginally higher profit.

Top Bottom