What grade would you give the Gophers offense in the dominating win over Rutgers?

What grade would you give the Gophers offense in the dominating win over Rutgers?

• A

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • B

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • C

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

I give em a B, lots of execution issues, Morgan had a mediocre game by his standards and blocking seemed like a bit of a problem at times. Still put up 35 points though, so not all bad.

I give em a B, lots of execution issues, Morgan had a mediocre game by his standards and blocking seemed like a bit of a problem at times. Still put up 35 points though, so not all bad.

I agree fully with this assessment. Blocking didn't seem great at times. Some poor execution on some plays also. But, we beat the inferior team convincingly. Unlike Wisconsin today. 1-0 in the Rutgers week. On to Maryland!

B, we put up 42 points, but the passing game was a bit rough.

I'd give em a B overall. The 2nd half was pretty dominating but struggles in the first half and the missed FG right before the half keep em from getting an A

I’d give them a B as well. Scoring 35 points against a B1G defense is a good outcome. They played the first half just like they did against the non-con - too insistent to keep running against 8 men boxes and not making the defense pay for over committing to the run. Looked a little better the 2nd half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom