[POST GAME THREAD] Minnesota defeats Rutgers 42-7

Anyone hear an update on Shannon Brooks? I think he was injured too and didn't play the 2nd half...

The bush league bomb was so wide open because one DB tripped over his own feet and the other DB fell over him. Get over it.

This ^^^.

It would be more “tool” like to throw it away on purpose to avoid scoring.

If they’d have gone for 2 after scoring, I’d back you. PJ is not going to do anything to embarrass anyone.

That was cool. I agree.

I apologize that my having an opinion different than yours makes me a “mental midget”. I hope you’ll get over someone not agreeing with you on the internet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it's crap like this that pisses people off. You and several other perpetually bitching clowns just can't grasp that. So then you come up with the "PJ can do wrong crowd" bull****.

But apparently the “you can’t say anything negative about PJ Fleck” crowd are emboldened by this season even when he does something that goes against everything that comes out of his mouth (which happens somewhat frequently)

It's actually amazing none of you clowns hasn't claimed that PJ was fake crying on the sideline or he hugged Casey O'Brien too long because he knew the camera was on him.

Anyone hear an update on Shannon Brooks? I think he was injured too and didn't play the 2nd half...

Martin and Brooks both out for a extended period of time now if not the rest of the season? Great.

This ^^^.

It would be more “tool” like to throw it away on purpose to avoid scoring.

If they’d have gone for 2 after scoring, I’d back you. PJ is not going to do anything to embarrass anyone.

I have no issue we scored again. It’s up to them to stop us. It’s the how.

Martin and Brooks both out for a extended period of time now if not the rest of the season? Great.

Trolling for a reaction? How do you know either is out for an extended period of time? Are you in the training room? Someone said Brooks didn't play the 2nd half and that's what you come back with?

Trolling for a reaction? How do you know either is out for an extended period of time? Are you in the training room? Someone said Brooks didn't play the 2nd half and that's what you come back with?

Pretty much any ankle/knee injury like Martin's is always out for an extended period of time. The fact that Brooks didn't play the second half with no response or anything seems suspicious too. Look at Faalele. We thought he just got dinged up and was out for a game.

They did what you do against an undermanned opponent. Dominated them Good job boys.

Pretty much any ankle/knee injury like Martin's is always out for an extended period of time. The fact that Brooks didn't play the second half with no response or anything seems suspicious too. Look at Faalele. We thought he just got dinged up and was out for a game.

And somehow these all equate to "the season" because he missed half?

And somehow these all equate to "the season" because he missed half?

I say in my original post extended period if not the rest of the season. Martin-probably season. Brooks-The fact that he didn't come back and with no word on him equals not good.

I don't think Brooks was hurt, they just opted for Mo instead. I could be wrong but I didn't think he was hurt.

I believe football was invented at Rutgers. Not perfected mind you, but invented.
Was at the game...they made sure to make that point a LOT throughout the game on the big screen

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Was at the game...they made sure to make that point a LOT throughout the game on the big screen

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think all of us who post on the 7 National Titles Football Forum can agree that is pathetic

Trolling for a reaction?

That is 100% what they are doing. Look at post history. Always says someone looks injured and always picks against gophers in score prediction threads. Just ignore until we know the facts and that will come in either PJs weekly press conf. (Doubtful) or when they suit up or not next Saturday.

I have no issue we scored again. It’s up to them to stop us. It’s the how.

The only time you get concerned about your opponent is with an injury. Otherwise only worry about the team you see everyday. There is no such thing as a “bush league” score. Any and every score is a plus for the good guys.

The only time you get concerned about your opponent is with an injury. Otherwise only worry about the team you see everyday. There is no such thing as a “bush league” score. Any and every score is a plus for the good guys.

I think it would have been crappy for us to run a hurry up offense or run trick plays. But in general I agree with you. I think going out and running your offense is showing your opponent respect.

Holy cow Rutgers is bad. Their defense looked like they had a pulse and hats off to some good players. But, with Johnny Langan (and Aidan Smith) in the league I hope we can put to bed the idea Demry was the worst Big Ten QB in history. Langan looked like the less talented, less accurate, less smart younger brother of Leidner. It was a little wierd to watch.

Smith put up another nice game. Line play continues to look better than the early slate. TM2 looked really shaky early on to the point I was concerned he had an injury of some sort but just seemed a little cold. Per usual was better as the game progressed. Good to see 88 utilized. Nice to see TJ pad his stat line.

Defense was generally great. Really sad to see Martin go down. A huge figurative and literal hole to fill. Loved the O brien thing. Field goal kicker remains a major concern. The backups seem like a major work in progress so glad they got some reps.

So looks it’s probably Kramer. Never saw Clark on the sideline with the other QBs.

After seeing Casey save the bad snap on his 2nd extra point, I wonder if he can safely be used more often. Just a thought and it would be nice him used in pressure situations and be an everyday player. He deserves it, as long as it's safe for him if he gets hit.

Top Bottom