And down go the Skunks!!!!!!

That was both hilarious and beautiful at the same time! I wonder if all those who were really talking up Wisconsin now believe that Illinois has a great team.

A perfect storm is brewing for us to win the west.

Wow! Take care of business today and next week and we could have a two game lead in the West.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

My two favorite teams are the GOPHERS and WHOEVER BEATS THE SKUNKS!!!!!! yay Illini!!!!

Gosh, where are the badger trolls?....not here today.

Go Gophers, take care of business!!

The only thing bad about this is that we wont get a chance to end Wisconsin's playoff hopes.

Gophers are now the odds-on favorite in the B1G West. Please let this time be different.

Most shocking B1G result since Appy State/Michigan?

If the Gophers needed a wake-up call not to take Rutgers lightly they just got it.

Nah. If we are 13-0 we're in. If we're anything less than that, we're not.

That’s what I mean. We roll into the Wisconsin game undefeated and they could end our run. I know we have to run the table to make the playoff.

Most shocking B1G result since Appy State/Michigan?

If the Gophers needed a wake-up call not to take Rutgers lightly they just got it.

Last year I think the Badgers were big faves over BYU too, maybe not this big. Purdue/Ohio State was just last year too.

This Wisconsin team is still sandpaper and will likely play themselves back into contention, but this is a tough beat.

Last year I think the Badgers were big faves over BYU too, maybe not this big. Purdue/Ohio State was just last year too.

True. BYU and Purdue were both better than Illinois though.

This was so awesome. Good for Lovie. Class act.

I have never wanted Illannoys to win anything so bad as this game.

Is it just me, or does Illinois always seem to play Wisconsin close?

They could possibly end ours. Wouldn’t that be ironic haha.

Any potential road to the CFP always needed to include wins over Penn St and OSU in the Big Ten Championship, so I don't see how this changes that. Wisconsin was never going to be undefeated coming into our game.

I thought they might be a touch overrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom