***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I'm not saying there hasn't been. I'm saying it's unreasonable to expect that we'd have pulled all the starters by now.

Middle East f the third against a team out scored by 150+ points in the conference?
D’oh Kay.

Ever? Need we remind you of AggieVision?

That was little more than a high school production so I didn't consider that a real broadcast. But this is BTN - can they ask them to pay attention to the game? They late cut back to live action and follow up long periods of silence with talking over important plays.

Casey O’Brien held for the XP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Casey O'Brien held on xp #4

Would have loved to see that at a home game, though.

Casey o'Brien! Yes!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That was little more than a high school production so I didn't consider that a real broadcast. But this is BTN - can they ask them to pay attention to the game? They late cut back to live action and follow up long periods of silence with talking over important plays.

It has been pretty bad. Strange they chose this game for main BTN and gave us the D team.

Casey!!!!! Awesome!!! I love this team!

Tv guys didn't mention that O'Brien held on that extra point.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Middle East f the third against a team out scored by 150+ points in the conference?
D’oh Kay.

Sorry- almost never gonna see a coach pull his starters in the 3rd quarter unless it’s a 6td + lead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We should open up our playbook in a meaningless game to give our next opponents more film to plan against

We’ll see, but I think it’s just phased out. Haven’t run it similar to last year all year so far.

Top Bottom