***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Well, MN has done what it needed to do today. 7-0 and yet we'll be inundated all week with complaints about Tanner Morgan's play.

LOL that's exactly what I was just thinking. Well said.

Weird to win by 35 (or more) and have your fan base feeling disappointed and critiquing OL and QB play :)

I’m being very sarcastic. Fleck is it. I’ve been rowing since Day 1

If you graduate players, serve in the community and win some games, you get a lifetime contract. He has exceeded all my expectations in all those departments.

Create a juggernaut. Volunteer 1000s of hours. Produce NFL talent. Give back to the community. Love your players.

I mean that's lovely and all, but why are we risking further injuries here? Get everyone you can out of there.

Can anyone explain that play I mean I like the result, but was that necessary?

That will help Morgan’s stats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, meaningless game don’t show anything...not it.

God damn it, PJ! If a starter goes down, I'm officially ticked.

Jacob Clark warming up?
Colt Kramer also warming?

I actually like it - When were in grind out the clock mode next game, the defense can’t sell out for run as much.

Style points count in college football. Just like everyone on here bitched that we didn't win by enough in the non-con. 42-0 looks much better than 35-0 to the national perspective.

42 is better than 35 for voters looking at box-scores.

Is it just me, but are the Rutgers lineman wearing small shoulder pads?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They can play 4 games without burning their RS right? We only have 5 games left after this. Put them in. Or just put Green in and run it.

Yep.
But that can include bowl games / CFP, etc.

So if Rutgers scores against the back-ups will everyone be grousing about losing the shutout?

We got the didn’t win by enough in the non conference now we have winning by too much in the conference.

This fan base is something else.

We got the didn’t win by enough in the non conference now we have winning by too much in the conference.

Did we make our 1, 4th quarter throw?

Sorry.....but I got the under of 45.5

Top Bottom