***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Well, Rutgers is absolutely as bad as advertised. MN playing like they did in those non-con games, honestly. Giving up a few first downs on the ground and slugging on O...running a ton of inside zone.

Saw him 1 play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I didn't notice. So perhaps they're just wanting to give BSF more run or have Paulson on a snap count. It's hard to imagine he'd lose his starting job as well as he's played this year.

HERE'S WHAT I'M WATCHING TODAY!!

How effective will our run game be? Are the last three games a mirage or should that be the expectation moving forward?

Here's are Rutgers last six games going backwards, specifically how well each team has been able to run the ball against Rutgers:

Indiana (last week): 38 carries for 260 yards, 6.8 ypc
Maryland: 28 carries for 200 yards, 7.1 ypc
Michigan: 41 carries for 141 yards, 3.4 ypc
Boston College: 61 carries for 271 yards, 4.5 ypc
Iowa: 39 carries for 194 yards, 5.0 ypc

If the offensive line plays well we should be able too average 6+ ypc, and anything less than 5 ypc would be a huge disappointment.

11 carries for 55 so far, off to an OK but not great start.

BTN announcers just love the fact that their colleague Glen Mason used to coach the Gophs.

Why was that not targeting?

I'm surprised they put this game on the main BTN channel instead of IU Maryland

That's good, seems like Tyler usually drops the first one.

How does Rutgers get away with that helmet to helmet hit? Looked like textbook targeting to me. Helmet to helmet hit and lead with the crown of the helmet.

I'm surprised they put this game on the main BTN channel instead of IU Maryland

Yeah, I was surprised as well...especially since I live in Indiana. Guess that #20 ranking carries some weight.

Rutgers' offense looks horrible, but their defense is really making the Gophers work so far.

We can push Nebraska around no problem but Rutgers is a different beast.

Well it appears that we got a beneficial spot, but they may correct that...

That'll be Rutgers ball.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Didn’t make it.

He's short. It was a terrible spot. Cmon O-line start blocking.

Top Bottom