Votes: 16 13.7%
  • PJ Holding his "Chart to success" during press conference

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • PJ Leading the Team out of the tunnel

Votes: 42 35.9%
  • Bodysurfing PJ in Lockerroom after a win

Votes: 26 22.2%

• Total voters
I'm speechless. The Elite-O-Meter week 8 is writing itself. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Isn’t that just someone obsessed with us copy and pasting what is said here? Let me guess, there are people over there that think this thread is serious.

After we sweep PSU, Iowa, and Wisconsin the statue should be erected as PJ riding the Floyd of Rosedale while swinging Paul Bunyon's Axe one-handed at the Governers Bell while the bell rests on top of the $5 bits of Broken Chair. He should be holding the success chart in his free hand but in such a way so that when we win the Little Brown Jug next year the jug can replace the chart so he's drinking from the jug as he swings the axe one-handed.

After we sweep PSU, Iowa, and Wisconsin the statue should be erected as PJ riding the Floyd of Rosedale while swinging Paul Bunyon's Axe one-handed at the Governers Bell while the bell rests on top of the $5 bits of Broken Chair. He should be holding the success chart in his free hand but in such a way so that when we win the Little Brown Jug next year the jug can replace the chart so he's drinking from the jug as he swings the axe one-handed.

Where is the slab of bacon in this scenario

I really think Bernie should of had a statue built by now

I really think Bernie should of had a statue built by now

It is actually pretty surprising. Tom Osborne, Paul Bryant, Bud Wilkinson are all coaches with multiple national championships who have statues. Would make sense for Bierman to have one.

Your scene would make one hell of a graffiti mural!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Made me smile!

This perfectly describes the tattoo on my lower back. Nicely done!

Answer should be easy now. Fleck- O'Brien embrace. Immortalize it!

We went 11-2 including a win of Auburn.

Statue worthy.

Where are we putting it?

Do we have an artist lined up to make the statue?

We went 11-2 including a win of Auburn.

Statue worthy.

Where are we putting it?

Do we have an artist lined up to make the statue?

If the guy who did Mount Rushmore has a relative who is an artist, I suggest getting him. Could be carved into the east side of the stadium above Gate C. (Gotta make sure the artist doesn't use dynamite like they did on Mount Rushmore.)

If the guy who did Mount Rushmore has a relative who is an artist, I suggest getting him. Could be carved into the east side of the stadium above Gate C. (Gotta make sure the artist doesn't use dynamite like they did on Mount Rushmore.)

I'm thinking of having it outside the gates by the scoreboard. Use copper or gold perhaps.

Huge statue of Fleck is a good idea. Can it be made of cheese?

Huge statue of Fleck is a good idea. Can it be made of cheese?

I'm far from an expert on sculpturing materials, but I think cheese would be an issue. Birds from US Bank Stadium might migrate over and consume parts of it.

Might be too soon for statues, but they should give out bobbleheads for all the suggested poll options + eating difficult conversations for breakfast + rowing a boat for each of the 7 home games next year

Just tell PJ his statue will be one foot high for every year he stays at Minnesota. This should guarantee he stays for his entire career.

I'd go with a statue of a gargantuan PJ climbing up the exterior perimeter of the Rose Bowl - adorned with cape, his success chart clenched in his teeth, and Sid Hartman clinging to him for dear life as he piggybacks along for the ride.

Only one? Make all them statues, they shall be placed in “Change Your Best Alley”

I think they should erect statues of Barreiro and Reusse. For their, you know, achievements and such.
Well then we need to train ALL local pigeons to poop on those two statues from a standing position on the heads of Reusse and Barreiro.....every day.

Give me a break. He's done well, but statue worthy, I think he is far from statue worthy.

Top Bottom